𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

1st of September, 1991

***

Y/n Andromeda Tonks, recently 11 years old stood on the edge of platform 9 and 3/4 with her mother, father and older sister.

"Can't believe you're going into your first year already." said Dora, y/n's older sister. Dora was seven years older then y/n and had just graduated Hogwarts when y/n was just starting. She was also a metamorphosis and was beautiful and funny. She was the best older sister y/n could ask for. Her full name was Nymphadora but she hated her name. Y/n didn't fully understand why. Because of this Dora usually went by her last name and the only people who called her by her first name were y/n and her parents.

"I know. I wish you were coming too." y/n said. It would be way better if she had Dora with her at least she will know at least one person.

"I know it's a shame we couldn't be at Hogwarts at the same time. Mum and dad should have had you earlier." Dora said and sent a sarcastic glare to their parents.

Andromeda and Ted Tonks tutted at their oldest daughter.

Andromeda was a pureblood witch who had been disowned by her pureblood family when she married y/n's father a muggle born.

For that reason y/n didn't know to much about her mums side except that her mum had two sisters. One of whom is in Azkaban and the other married and had a child who would be y/n's cousin. But she hasn't met any of them.

"Well you best be off." Andromeda said and pulled
Y/n into a hug. Y/n hugged her mother back tightly.

Her mother finally pulled away and y/n was pulled into a bear hug from her dad "Stay safe." he said.
Y/n nodded.

"Ted..." her mother whispered and eagerly tapped his shoulder.

Ted pulled away and looked to see where Andromeda was looking.

Walking through the station like they owned the place was the three members of the Malfoy family. Meaning Andromedas sister and her so called nephew.

"That kid ain't in her year is he?" Dora said in slight disgust.

"I nearly forgot." Andromeda said "He's about 2 months older then y/n. Y/n you need to be careful of that boy okay?" She said and y/n looked over and saw the three Malfoy's including their son.

"He's my apparent cousin isn't he?" Y/n asked.

"Yes." said Andromeda "I'm just warning you. Don't listen to any of the disgusting things he says about our family because they aren't true."

Y/n smiled "Thanks, Mum."

"You need to go or the train may leave without you." Ted joked. Y/n sent him a glare but she knew she had to go. She gave both her parents another quick hug before turning to Dora.

"Have fun, and tell me if there's any cute boys." Dora said and y/n made a face before bringing her sister into a hug.

Y/n picked up her trunk and smiled and waved at her family one last time before boarding the train.

Y/n searched and searched for an empty compartment but had no luck since they have already been taken by the older students.

Mentally kicking herself she entered a compartment which looked like it had first years in it if not second years.