𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

31st of August, 2020

***

Y/n Andromeda Potter, recently 40 years old stood in her living room, talking over the telephone to her 22 year old nephew, Teddy Lupin.

He was currently holidaying in France with his girlfriend, Victorie Weasley. She was Bill and Fluers daughter and the two were visiting her grandparents in France.

"Okay, I'm glad you are having fun." Y/n was saying over the phone as Teddy told her what he and Victorie had been up to in the past week since she last spoke to him.

"Thanks, Aunty y/n/n. Tomorrow me and Vic are going to a market with her grandparents, I think they are warming up to me." Teddy replied.

Teddy was mainly raised by his godparents, y/n and Harry since he was a month old.

Even though y/n was only seventeen years old, she had to step up and be Teddy's main carer as Andromeda was overwhelmed with grief over her husband and eldest daughter.

Andromeda of course did help, as y/n was grieving too and neither her or Harry had any idea to raise a child.

Harry and y/n lived with Andromeda for just under a year after the war, but eventually purchased their own cottage after things settled down.

Y/n thought about her sister, her father and her brother in law everyday.

She missed them dearly.

She kept her promise to Dora and took care of Teddy, raising him into the charming young man he is today.

One of the hardest days of y/n's life was returning home to her mother after the battle. Having to tell her Dora was gone. She will never forget that.

"Of course they will like you, Teddy." Y/n told him. "Anyway, I should get going, James and Anna's Hogwarts letters arrived late and I need to make sure they have everything organised."

"Oh, all good. Tell them I said good luck on their first day of 5th year! And say hi to Harry for me!" Teddy said, chuckling over the phone.

"I will, bye, darling. Keep in touch, so I know you haven't died in France." Y/n said.

Teddy laughed on the other end if the phone, "Bye, Aunty y/n/n."

The line went silent and y/n put the phone back on the hook.

"How's Teddy going?" Her husband asked, walking up to y/n from the kitchen.

"Good, good." Y/n said as Harry put his arm over her shoulders. "He's panicking about Victories grandparent's liking him."

Harry chuckled. "But he's having a good time?" He asked.

"'The best'" y/n quoted her nephew, turning to face Harry with a grin on her face.

Harry smiled and looked down and leant in to kiss her cheek, making y/n chuckle.

"Ew. Do I need to see this?"

James Sirius Potter stood in the doorway of the dining room. He had his fathers messy hair, but
y/n's eyes and other facial features and was around Harry's height.