𝟸𝟽

***

It didn't take long for y/n to wake up a few hours after the battle. At first she couldn't move a muscle or open her eyes.

Why is it so dark, she thought.

She was aware of her surroundings and could hear three female voices. One of which she did not recognise but the other two—

"When will she wake up?" It was Dora.

"As I said earlier," said the voice y/n did not recognise. "It all depends on her. It might be a few hours or a few minutes."

She heard Dora sigh.

"Alright thank you, Healer Phillips." She heard the voice of her mother say.

Open your eyes!

Do it, y/n it's like the easiest thing ever, come on.

A few seconds later her eyes fluttered and she was met by a bright light that made her squint.

"Mum?" She said weakly.

"Oh, y/n." Andromeda said and hugged her youngest daughter, tears in her eyes. Dora joined the hug too.

Y/n only mumbled something back in return still energy drained.

"It's alright, Dear you're gonna be fine" said the healer in a comforting tone as she started to give y/n a small check up.

Y/n started to feel better after the potion the healer has given her but was still laying down. But she didn't fail to notice the many few bouquets of flowers and get well cards.

She looked down and saw she was wearing a patient gown with no other clothes.

"Okay who saw me naked?" Y/n said as she looked down making her Mother and Dora burst into laughter.

"Good to know you're still yourself." Andromeda chuckled as she stroked y/n's hair.

Y/n smiled at that.

"I'm sorry this happened." Andromeda said as the smile slipped off her face. "Bellatrix is awful. She has an act for doing this stuff."

"You mean Neville's parents?" Y/n questioned as she knew the story behind that.

Andromeda nodded slowly before saying, "And myself."

Y/n's face dropped completely, "How...w-when, why?" She questioned.

Flashback𒀭1973

The Engagement party for Narcissa and her fiancé, Lucius Malfoy in a glorious ball room with all relatives except for one.

The entire crowd has fallen into silence as all eyes where not at the fire place where a dark haired witch had stepped through.

"Andromeda?" A young 13 year old Sirius Black gasped.

"You didn't think I'd miss my sister's engagement party, did you?" Andromeda said to Narcissa and moved to embrace her sister but the rest of the Black family save for Alphard, Sirius, and Regulus had stepped in between the sisters.