𝟶𝟹

***

When y/n entered the great hall the following morning with Harry, Ron and Hermione for breakfast, the first thing she saw was Draco Malfoy entertaining a bunch of other Slytherin students with a very funny story.

As the quartet passed, Malfoy did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit, followed by a roar of laughter.

Y/n scolded "Just ignore him." she said to Harry.

"Hey, Potter." shrieked Pansy Parkinson "The dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooo!"

If there was one person y/n hates more then Draco Malfoy it was Pansy Parkinson. She was just as bad.

Y/n turned around to say a come back to her but before she could Hermione has grabbed her arm and dragged her off to the Gryffindor table.

"What's wrong with you, Harry?" George asked.

"Malfoy." Ron answered.

"That little git," George said calmly "He wasn't so cocky when the dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our apartment, didn't he, Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself." Fred confirmed.

"Must they be so horrible for no reason," y/n spoke up finally "I mean Parkinson has no right to make fun of anyone. If I throw a stick, she will chase it."

Everyone snorted at her comment, picturing it perfectly.

"Anyway I wasn't to happy myself. They are horrible things those dementors." said George.

"Sort of freeze your insides, don't they?" Said Fred.

"You didn't pass out, though, did you?" Said Harry in a low voice.

"Forget it, Harry." y/n said and placed a hand on his shoulder "They effect everyone differently."

"We will see how happy Malfoy looks after our first quidditch match," said Fred "Gryffindor versus Slytherin."

"Ooh, good we are starting some new subjects today." Hermione said, who had been examining her new time table.

"Hermione, look they've messed up your time table," Ron said as he looked over her shoulder "They've got you down for ten subjects a day. There isn't enough time."

"I'll manage. I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall." Hermione said casually.

Y/n smiled into her plate as she knew something the boys did not and how confused they were gonna get. Hermione has told her about the time table as soon as they got to their dorm the previous night. McGonagall said she wasn't to tell anyone but Hermione and McGonagall both knew y/n wasn't 'anyone'.

"But look," said Ron, laughing, "see this morning? Nine o'clock, Divination. And underneath, nine o'clock, Muggle Studies. And —" Ron leaned closer to the timetable, disbelieving, "look— underneath that, Arithmancy, nine o'clock. I mean, I know you're good, Hermione, but no one's that good. How're you supposed to be in three classes at once?"

"Don't be silly," said Hermione shortly. "Of course I won't be in three classes at once."

"Well then —"