𝟹𝟼

Authors Note
I published a playlist for this book if any of you wanna check it out.

Also we're taking off right from the last chapter.

***

Y/n watched Harry leave out of the portait hole, feeling numb and deeply worried for him.

"Y/n, we need to go. It's our only way to help Harry" Hermione said gently, referring to Harry asking them to watch Malfoy and Snape.

Y/n nodded and put on a brave face as the three of them moved to leave the common room.

Hermione triggered the DA coins and the three of them made it down to the entrance hall only to find Ginny, Luna and Neville were the only ones that got the message.

Y/n, Ron and Hermione had taken a sip of Liquid Luck but was sure to leave enough for the other three DA members.

Ginny, Luna and Neville stood in front of them looking confused but they knew there was a reason they were called.

"Okay, guys." Y/n started explaining. "This is a little crazy and sudden but Harry and Dumbledore have left the castle tonight and..."

She continued to explain shortly about Malfoy and Snape and what Harry asked them to do, without saying why Harry and Dumbledore had left.

Y/n was glad that Ginny, Luna and Neville just nodded determinedly instead of questioning.

"Okay should we split into two groups?" Ron questioned mainly looking in Hermione's direction for her thoughts.

"Yes." Hermione nodded. "Me, Luna and Neville will go to Snape's office while you three go to the room of requirement."

"Is Malfoy's name on the map?" Y/n asked and Hermione quickly opened the map.

"No," she said. "He must be in there. Snape's in his office though."

"That's where we're going." Hermione added. "Come on, Neville, Luna." She said and the two of them followed Hermione out of the entrance hall but not without leaving the Marauders map with Ron.

"We should go too." Y/n said to Ron and Ginny and they set off to the 7th floor. Ginny asked questions along the way but Y/n and Ron were sure to answer them with the least amount of detail as possible.

They finally reached the front of the Room of Requirement. Ron checked the Marauders map again.

"He's definitely in there." Ron said after a few seconds after seeing that Malfoy's name was not on the map.

"No point in trying to break in there. We'll just guard the entrance." Y/n said.

And so they did. They moved and stood at the end of the corridor. Ron kept his eyes on the marauders map most of the time, making sure.

Y/n and Ginny sat with their backs against the wall while Ron remained standing.

Minutes passed slowly and not a single movement or sound occurred. Y/n thought she could fall asleep against the wall.

No other students or teachers walked past the corridor. It was very quiet.

Y/n tapped her foot anxiously. Sitting here with not much to do made her think of Harry and if he was okay. He was in so much danger and was still worried about y/n more than himself. She should of forced him to take the Liquid luck that would have made her feel better.