𝟹𝟸

***

Harry woke up still with a lot on his mind. He didn't return to the party last night as he was to busy thinking about what it meant. Snape must of been helping Malfoy.

It was the day they were to leave for Christmas break and he was going to the burrow and y/n was going there too.

He walked in the common room to find only Hermione in there.

"Morning, Hermione." he said. Hermione looked up from her book and glared at him.

"Don't 'morning, Hermione' me."she said.

"What's your problem?" Harry asked, confused at her coldness towards him.

Hermione slammed her book shut.

"Do you not remember last night? You completely disappeared and y/n thinks you ditched her." Hermione said.

Harry's eyes widened. What had he done?

"Where is she?" Harry asked urgently.

"Where did you go last night?" Hermione asked.

"I'll explain later. Hermione, where is y/n?" He asked again.

"Library I think." Hermione shrugged "Returning her books for the holidays."

"Great, thanks." Harry said and immediately took off towards the library.

He entered the library and scanned it and saw y/n who was walking between shelves, using a charm to float her books back onto the shelves.

Harry jogged over to her "Hey." he said.

"Mhmm." y/n said blankly and turned her back on him.

"You're probably wondering what happened to me last night. You see, I followed Snape and Malfoy out into the corridor and listened to their conversation and I'll tell you about it later but I'm so, so, so sorry." Harry said in one breath.

Y/n turned back to face him.

"Why didn't you come back." She demanded.

Harry couldn't answer right away. "I don't know, I just had to think about what I heard." He said scratching the back of his neck.

Y/n huffed. "Okay, I'll let it slide this once, Potter, as long as you tell me what Malfoy and Snape were saying."

Harry nodded quickly. "Of course." He said and went into kiss her but y/n swerved his kiss.

"You're still not off the hook yet." She said. "Now tell me what you heard."

***

Harry had told y/n what he heard and how he now thinks Snape is helping Malfoy pursue his task that Voldemort gave him. Y/n just nodded along. She was fifty fifty in the fact weather Draco was a death eater but she thought Snape was loyal to Dumbledore.

Harry soon spilt off from y/n to sit with Ron on the train ride back for break. Y/n sat with Hermione since Hermione and Ron weren't on the best terms at the moment. Y/n didn't know why Hermione was mad at Ron. It was because he was dating Lavender she knew that much, but why did Hermione care so much? Y/n couldn't care less who Ron dated as long as he is happy.