𝟶𝟸

***

Mr Weasley was able to burrow cars from the ministry to get all the children too Kings Cross station. Y/n said thank you to Mr and Mrs Weasley before seeing them goodbye and boarding the train with her friends.

"I need to talk to you in private." Harry said to
y/n, Ron and Hermione once the train had started moving.

"Go away, Ginny." Ron said to his sister.

"Oh, that's nice." Ginny huffed and she stalked off down the train.

The quartet searched for a empty compartment but all were full except the one at the very end of the train.

In the compartment a man was sitting fast asleep next to the window. The stranger was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with gray.

"Who's do you think that is?" Ron asked.

"Professor RJ Lupin." said Hermione simply.

Ron was stunned "You know everything." he said and turned to y/n and Harry "How is it that she knows everything."

Hermione tutted "It's on his suitcase, Ronald."

"Oh." Ron shrugged quietly.

Y/n took a seat next to the compartment door beside Harry who sat next to Professor Lupin, Ron and Hermione opposite them.

"Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry asked, looking over at Lupin.

"Looks like it," y/n said "Why?"

Harry stood up and closed their compartment door "Like I said, I need to tell you something." he said.

Harry explained it all to them. How he heard Mr and Mrs Weasley arguing last night and how Sirius Black is after him. Y/n shrunk back in her seat. It all just got a lot worse.

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?" Ron asked, a frightened look in his eyes.

Harry nodded.

"I think I need to tell you guys something too." y/n suddenly spoke up. She said the sentence quickly. She thought they probably wouldn't of understood her but they did.

"Wait, wait, wait. Sirius Black is your mums cousin?" Ron asked for confirmation.

"Yep," y/n said then turned to Harry "Harry, I'm so sorry—"

"Why are you apologising?" Harry asked with a small chuckle.

"You need to stop blaming everything on yourself,
Y/n." Harry added y/n shrugged.

"They will catch Black won't they?" Hermione questioned looking really concerned.

"Hopefully. Everyone is looking for him." y/n added hoping Harry might find some comfort in her words.

"Yeah, but no one has ever escaped out of Azkaban before and he's a murderous raving lunatic." Ron said. Y/n mentally face palmed. That wasn't helping.