𝟸𝟺

***

The quartet woke up to not so great news. 5 top securities prisoners had escaped from Azkaban. But this seemed to only be the beginning. Of course Fudge was blaming it on Sirius then facing the fact that Voldemort was back.

Upon seeing an escapee was y/n's dear Aunt Bellatrix, and seeing what she did to Neville's parents made her both livid and very upset.

"Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen." Hermione said as the quartet walked through the great hall.

"And did he listen? No." y/n said with a eye roll.

"He's gonna get us all killed just because he can't face the truth." Hermione added.

"Harry?" Said a voice from behind them.

The quartet all turned and saw that it was Seamus Finnigan.

"I wanted to apologise. Now even me mum says the prophets version things don't add up. So what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you." Seamus said.

"Thanks, Seamus." Harry said after a few seconds with a small nod.

***

To many peoples pleasure there was going to be a Hogsmeade trip on Valentine's Day. That was only in a few days.

Harry noticed Cho had been hinting around a little that she wanted him to ask her. Harry decided that he would and when he Informed Ron of this when they were walking to class the answer he got from Ron was a little unexpected.

"What about y/n?" He asked.

Before Harry could answer a familiar voice behind him took the words right out of his mouth.

"What about y/n?"

Both the boys jumped and turned around and saw
y/n herself standing there asking that question. She had spotted her two friends walking the halls and snuck up behind them and only heard Ron saying "what about y/n?" Part of their conversation.

"Nothing." Harry said quickly making y/n's face slightly drop.

He felt a little guilty because y/n looked a little hurt. She hated being talked about.

"Oh well bye then." y/n said a little passive aggressively before turning on her heals and walking off.

Harry made sure she was out of ear shot before saying to Ron "We've been over this so many times. Nothing will ever happen with y/n."

***

Y/n decided to ditch her next class that was History of Magic. Mainly because it was boring as shit and she wanted to make a stand so Ron and Harry won't talk about her when she's not there. Or at least tell her what or why they were talking about her.

She just walked the empty corridors trying to find something to do but she eventually came across a boy who she was pretty sure in the year above her, Cormac Mclaggen because she had heard Rory talk about him a bit. They shared a dorm you see.

"Hey, y/n Tonks isn't it? You're Rory's girl aren't you?" Cormac asked completely unexpectedly.

Y/n turned around frowned slightly "No me and Rory are just friends." she said.

"He said you kissed him a few weeks ago." Cormac argued.

"Yes and I regret it now. I was just upset at the time." y/n argued. "It's not even any of your business. I don't know you. Why are you talking to me?"