𝟷𝟽

***

***

The first week of summer had began and it was so far uneventful. 

Y/n Tonks sat in her bedroom late one night curled up in her night clothes and on her cosiest chair. She had spent time writing letters as well as catching up on some reading.

Her parents, Ted and Andromeda Tonks were downstairs and her older sister had been in and out of the house on auror missions.

Even though their parents told her not to, Dora told y/n all about the Order of the Phoenix and how she's working for it.

Dora told her in about a week The Weasleys would be staying at the headquarters for the remainder of the summer and if y/n got her parents permission she would to. Dora only told y/n that the headquarters was the place Sirius had grown up along with many generations of Black. Y/n was excited to see it considering it's apart of her family's. Hopefully Hermione will be able to come to. Dora said Harry will to eventually but refused to tell her why he couldn't come now. Which really irritated
y/n. She wanted to see Harry just as much as she wanted to see Ron and Hermione.

She smiled at the thought of seeing him again. It's only been a week but it still feels to long.

She was bought out of her thoughts by her mother calling her name from up the hallway.

"Yes, mother dearest?" Y/n said once Andromeda had arrived at the doorway of her bedroom.

Andromeda rolled her eyes with a slight smile at her youngest daughter's sarcasm.

"Come downstairs, your grandparents are here." said Andromeda. Y/n shot up immediately.

Her muggle grandparents, May and David Tonks were apparently downstairs. She hadn't seen them for nearly two years since they lived about 2 hours away and y/n of course spent a lot of her time at Hogwarts.

"Really?" Y/n said and didn't wait for an answer before running past her mother and down the stairs.

There she was met with her two grandparents who were speaking to her father.

"Nanny! Poppy!" She exclaimed and individually hugged each of her grandparents.

(Brief) Authors Note
HELP I'm writing this currently at 1am and I can hear breathing coming from outside my bedroom window it's so heavy and almost like growling or someone's sleeping it's freaking me out! Anxiety sucks! It's even worse cause about a year ago a man slept outside my bedroom window 🙃