chapter 5~ option 2

Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation, pivotal career choices and self-reflection on past mistakes. We're committed to creating a unique and fulfilling work experience. One part of that commitment is ensure that you don't get tired of the voice that you're hearing right now.

Using the keypad below, please select a new companion voice. For male, press 1. For female, press 2. For text-only, press 3. For other options, press 4.

well, which one?

2?

alright

It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for choosing:

Angsty Teen.

angsty teen?

The elevator stopped. You know the routine. You can get out now or... whatever. You can stay here if you want.

well, here we go.

i go in the vent first for some reason when the stupid handy unit scares the life out of me

So... funny story... a dead body was found in this vent once. Okay... not that funny. But it's a story!

Oh yeah soo funny!

i try too hide my laugh

we made it!

thank something.

Ok, let's start with your nightly chores. You should check on Ballora and make sure she's on her stage but... whatever.

i press the button.
where's ballora?
um that's- something?

Huh, I guess Ballora has better things to do. Let's zap 'er! That should be fun.

let's not.
zaps.

*gamble gamble*

what's that noise?

maybe just ballora being zapped?

no it doesn't sound like that? 

Let's check on Funtime Foxy, make sure he's ready for show time tomorrow.

*presses light*

where is h-

GREAT. GREAT. GREAT.

There seems to have been a problem with the voice synthesizer. Default settings have been restored. Please proceed through the vent ahead of you to Circus Baby's Auditorium.

i'll go first

you know. this is actually starting too scare me.

it's alright y/n, i wont let anything happen too you.

Circus Baby had a busy day today! Let's check the light, and make sure she's in proper working order.

i've got it.
*presses light*

Oh Circus Baby, we aren't here to play hide and seek. Let's encourage baby to come out of hiding with a controlled shock.

*shocks*

Let's try another controlled shock.

erm.
*shocks*

There seems to be a power malfunction that is affecting our ability to properly motivate Baby. Please stand by, while I reboot the system. I will be offline momentarily during this process. Various other systems may be offline as well, such as security doors, vent locks and oxygen. Commencing system restart.