chapter 16~ do you know what time it is?!

after a very long 3 hour phone conversation with aphrodite. you look to the clock. 3:46 am. what?! where did the time go? you say. aphrodite looks at her clock. 3:46am?! she yells. i have to get some sleep y/n. she laughs. yeah me to. you laugh back. goodnight best friend she says. goodnight you answer before hanging the phone back up. you lay under your soft blankets and drift into a deep sleep.

*knock knock* you jump up from you very comfortable sleep. you sigh. but then you realize someone was tapping on your window? you grab a piece of plastic you had on your dresser. really y/n what is plastic going to do huh? you thought to yourself. you draw back your blinds and.. MICHAEL? ELIZABETH? EVAN? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! you whisper yell. yeah i know. he says. but my parents are fighting and liz and evan were scared and we have school tomorrow and i don't know what to do. he sighs.

wha- come in. you say. but if my mom finds out you snuck in my window at? 4:00 in the morning she will kill you. you say. she won't i promise. he says fake smiling. okay come lay down. you say. evan lays closest to the wall. lizzy lays next to you. and michael lays on the other side of you. thank you y/n. elizabeth smiles. of course liz. you say smiling back at her. you roll over facing michael. he was already sound asleep holding you you lay on his chest and finally. go to sleep. again.