chapter 22~ summer showers

a/n: i'm sorry i haven't updated in awhile! i've been sorta busy-ish. anyways enjoy! <3

//
BIG 1 YR TIME SKIP (i'm sorry) 🙀

i stepped outside only to see my lover, michael afton. "hey love, happy 2 year anniversary." he said nervously. "hey mikey." i said as i jumped into his arms. he stepped back and.. got down on one knee. "oh michael i-" "oh, it's a promise ring." he said crookedly smiled. "as much as i'd love to marry you, let's get out of high school first." he laughed.

"y/n, my life was a total disaster- well it still is, but you showed me that life has way more to it."
"you make me smile, the happiest i've ever been, there's nothing in the world that could express my feeling for you darling."
"but i do have this sorta- pre-engagement ring, you know just till we're ready."
i was stunned. i had butterflies. words didn't come out of my mouth. so i just nodded.

he smiled and slid the ring on my finger. he got off his knee and pulled me into a kiss.
and
as
usual
it started raining. i laughed
"i swear it's like we're in one of those weird sit-coms."
he sat down on the sidewalk and sat me down beside him. he layed his head on my shoulder. it stayed silent, nothing but the rain hitting the sizzling concrete for a moment. till i hear the door open.

"oh hey mom!" i smiled. "hey mrs baker." michael sayer gleefully. "hey kiddos, so i may have happened to notice, michael down on one knee." michael sat his head up. "oh mrs baker, it's a promise ring." michael said. "oh of course i knew that." she laughed. "'michael you are a wonderful young man." she smiled at him. "thank you mrs baker." he smiled back.

"oh y/n, we're going to circus baby's later, for you cousins birthday part-" "NO." michael yelled. "michael what's wrong." your mother asked. "the- uh placed closed." he said as he jumped up. "but the page said you were open." your mother asked confused." "oh minor inconvenience." michael said.

your mother looked funny at him and closed the door.
/

i can't let y/n go anywhere near any of my fathers location. i can't let them do to her what they did to me.