chapter 17~ now we know

you wake up in your room and michael, elizabeth and evan are gone? wow i guess he was serious whenever he said "wont even know."  you laugh to yourself, get up and go into the kitchen to find your mom. there's a note?

"good morning sweetie! i'm sorry i had an interview early today and i just found out last night when you were on the phone with your friend. breakfast is in the microwave have a good day, i love you dear!" you grab a cinnamon roll from the microwave, sit on the counter in peace and.. eat.

you walk up and take a shower and wear (what ever you want idk.) you do that homework you "forgot" and walk out the door to the bus. you go to sit with michael, but you realize he's not there. elizabeth and evan waved at you, "hi     y/n!" they said with glee. you ask. "hey guys, do you know where michael is?" "yes he went with father this morning to the diner." elizabeth answered. "oh thanks lizzy, thank you evan." you smile back at them finally.

the bus makes a stop to a new house, a tall girl with purple overalls walked out of the house, "hey, can i sit beside you?" she asks. "oh yeah sure!" you say. "oh sorry, i'm Joan." she smiles. "hey Joan, i'm Y/n." "nice to meet you y/n." she says. the rest of the bus ride was kinda quiet until you realize. "hey do you know an aphrodite?" you ask. "yeah." you see her smile. "she's my girlfriend." she says. "oh yeah she's one of my best friends!" you say. the bus arrived at school. "oh yeah?" "well i'll see you around y/n!" she smiles at you.

————-

IF YOU WANT TO REMEMBER WHAT MY CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE GO MY THEIR HEAD CANNONS A FEW CHAPTERS UP!!!<3