chapter 10~ the platinum trio

you should listen to the music while you read this 😻 (melanie martinez supremacy)
also sorry for not writing its end of year testing and i've been busy n stuff yk 😹
okay enjoy 💗
_____________________________

"okay." Michael says. "we finished designing him." "thank you kiddos." William says. "you guys are the cutest together." William sorta laughs out.

you hide a smile

"thanks dad." Michael says awkwardly. "well you guys go on." William chokes. "thank you mr Afton." you spit out. "oh please darling, call me William." he says. "oh alright, William." you force a smile. "i'm going to head down to the shop and grab some things for old bonnie here." William says. "don't leave for awhile." Michael says. "mom and mrs. l/n are making dinner. "i always come back." William says with a mischievous smile on his face. "um alright?" Michael says.

you and Michael go back inside to the smell of food cooking again. you sit in the floor with Elizabeth and Evan and watch whatever kiddy show they were watching.
Michaels phone rings.

"hello?" Michael answers "oh hey Jeremy." he says. "okay, hang on." "hey y/n would you like to go hang out with Jeremy for a bit?"
"sure i don't mind." you answer. "okay cool, see you in a bit,"

he helps you up. "bye Lizzy. bye Evan!" you say
"y/n please don't go." they both say. "i'll be back loves!" you say.

"hey mom can me and y/n go to the park for a bit?" michael asks

"i don't mind." clara says. "what about you mrs l/n?" she asks. "sure. but be careful!" she yells from the kitchen. "yes mam." you say.

you and michael walk out the door he picks you up and goes down the stairs. "hey!" you say. he laughs. you guys walk and talk all the way to the park talking about for some reason what you would name children and the different ways you would raise them.

it starts to rain

"why does it always rain when we walk together?" he asks. "maybe a sign of luck." you answer. he grabs your hand and spins you around and dips you. except you both fall on the ground laughing.

"there's no need in getting up now." you say. "yes there is." Michael laughs. "we're in the middle of the road." "and?" you ask. he pulls you up and you continue walking still laughing.

"y/n." Michael says. "yes?" you answer. "i love everything you do. when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit i do. everything about you. i love." he says. you smile. "that was the cringiest shit i've ever heard in my life." you answer. "i loved it." you smile ear to ear. "oo puddle." you say as you run towards it. Michael laughs chasing after you.

"hey lovebirds." you hear someone behind you gag. "oh, hey Jeremy." you say. "hey y/n. hey Michael. he says with a smile. "over here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
OKAY ALL 4 TN AGAIN ILY ALL SLEEP GOOD N SHI 😻