chapter 12~ gross!

"they should be back, it's after 5." clara says too y/m/n. "what if something happened to them?, what if they went off somewhere an-." she stopped right there. "no no no, they're good kids, they wouldn't do that." clara replied "i think."

the door opens and you and michael walk in to see them staring at you with their hands on their hips (lol mom move.)

"mom i'm sorry i know it's after five and-" she cuts you off. "i thought something happened to you, now i have to ask this." she sighs. "you didn't.." she says "no mom! god no!" you roll eyes. michael laughs too himself. "now what so funny michael?" clara asks him. "nothing just thinking about this... um funny video i saw." he answers quickly.

the door opens again and william walks in it with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"hello i'm back, like always." he says. "just in time!" clara says as she gives him a kiss on the cheek. "bleh." michael says. you laugh.

"Y/N!!" you see lizzy and evan run too you! "i told you i'd be back!" you say. "y/n can you come with us and watch harry potter?" evan asks. "sure!" you reply.

you, michael, evan and elizabeth are all on the couch watching harry potter. "dinners ready!" clara yells. you all go to the kitchen. "i call dibs by y/n!" elizabeth says. "hey i wanna sit by      y/n!" evan says. "actually, i'm sitting by y/n." michael says. lizzy and evan scoff and sit bu clara. "so what's for dinner?" elizabeth asks. "homemade pizza and fries!" clara replies. "mom i'm tired of pizza, we own a pizzeria. remember?" william death stares michael and he looks away. clara smiles. "enjoy!"

"so, michael, y/n." clara says. "how are things with you guys?" "we're doing great?" michael replies. "oh i always knew michael liked y/n." clara tells y/m/n. "ever since 4th grade." clara laughs. "mom." michael glares at her. "what?" she laughs. you join along laughing with her. "mommy." evan says. "elizabeth is kicking me under the table." he says. "am not!", "are too!", "am no-"    "enough children." william clears his throat and says.

after dinner you all wash your plates. "y/n!" your mom calls from the kitchen. "time to go!" she yells. "bye michael." you say. "see you at school tomorrow." he kisses you. "bye y/n." he smiles.

"i'm ready mom." you say. "goodbye mr afton bye clara, and goodnight lizzy and evan." you say. "goodnight y/n." they reply sleepily. "see you tomorrow." you say as you and your mom head home.

"seriously.. you and michael didn't..." she asks. "for real, mom no!" you sigh and walk faster than her. she laughs.

________________________