chapter 11~ shh its a surprise

a/n: HELLO TYSM FOR 1.29K READS IM SO THANKFUL ILYASM 🫶 WE HAD OUR STATE TEST TODAY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING MORE OFTEN :(( ANYWAYS ENJOY<3
____________________________

"hey jeremy." michael says. "what's up?"
"oh nothing much." the blonde boy says. "i was thinking we could go to the old hang out spot." he says. "what do you say mike?" he asks. "oh well-." michael says scratching his head. "are you sure it's safe?" michael asks. "who caressss." jeremy rolled his eyes. "y/n would you like to go?" jeremy asks you. "well where is it?" you ask. "it's at the-" "SHHH!" michael was cut off the jeremy. "surprise." he whispers.
michael sighs.

you guys all walk down the street. it's barley raining now. michael and jeremy talk about some dumb new video game that came out. michael holds your hand then continues talking about some death count or whatever.

"we're close." jeremy says. "hey y/n." he asks. "me and mike have been buddies since we were born, how long have you known him?" he asks looking sarcastic. "uhm.." "since 3rd grade?" you answer. "michael." jeremy says. "why don't you just marry ME?" he asks.

i know he was kidding. but why does he look dead serious. like a sense of jealousy? eh it's nothing. michael just laughs. and squeezes your hand tighter.

"no. i'm dead serious." he stops walking. you both stop and stare. you let out a laugh to break the awkwardness. but everyone stays silent. michael tilts his head to the side in confusion. luckily a car coming over the hill broke what ever just happened. you all just start walking again as if that didn't just happen.

"well." you say. "are we almost there?" you ask. "right around the corner." he answers. "welcome too... Fredbears Family Diner!!" he says. "wow." you say. "it's so old looking." michael laughs. "agreed.  Jeremy, you got the keys?"

he pulls out a golden set of keys with the face of the old fredbear animatronic on it. the door unlocks with a satisfying click.

"we're in." jeremy smiles. "wow. this place brings back so many.. horrible memories!!" he laughs in a sad way. "wow." you say in amazement. "my mom never let me come here. she says it's just an accident waiting too happen." you say. "guess she was right." you mumble.

"i'll go turn on the breaker." jeremy says. "wow! hey michael look at the old animatronics in the corner." you say. "there is no animatronics here." "after the incident with that little girl. they got taken apart and thrown out." michael says. "then why are they in the corner?" you ask. "okay okay y/n." he says. "not gonna make me look." he says. "no i'm serious." you reply.

michael looks in the corner and indeed sees the two old animatronics sitting there. michael grabs your hand and pulls you to parts and service.

"jeremy!" he yells. "what! dude you scared the hell out of me." jeremy answers, also yelling. "we need to get out of here. fast." michael says.
"what is your girlfriend too chicken?" he laughs. "no, dude hush." he says. "it's the animatronics."  jeremys face immediately changed from a grin to a pale scared looking face.

you all quickly run too the door and out of it. just as you exit you see... william headed to the front door of the old abandoned pizzeria. mumbling too himself. you see him look around the corner.

"michael. y/n. jeremy." he says sorta backing away from the doors of the old pizzeria. "what are you guys doing." he asks sternly. "oh uhm mr afton. we were just... looking for... oh uh. stray cats! and feeding them." jeremy says. "right guys?" he asks gesturing. you and michael firmly shake your heads. "stray cats?" william asks.

"what are you doing here dad?" michael asks.
"oh you know just um. um. looking for my keys i think i dropped." he says nervously.

"hey. my mom just texted me." you say. "dinners almost ready." "we should head back." "yeah." michael says. "you coming.. dad?" michael asks william. "yeah yeah. right after i find my... keys!" "oh um alright." michael replies.

"house is the opposite way." jeremy says. "bye mike. bye y/n." he says. "bye jeremy." you say. michael and jeremy do their handshake and walk opposite ways while you and michael head home.