chapter 13~ welcome.

"y/n!, it's time to wake up!" your mother called from downstairs. you sit up. mind blank as every persons usual head when they wake up. you check the clock. 6:00 am. you sigh as you walk towards the shower.

"i made cinnamon toast!" your moms says as you step off the last step. "thanks mom." you say as you grab the toast and walk out the door. you finish before the bus gets to your house. you get on before michael does. you sit in an empty seat so he can sit beside you.

"hey y/n." he smiles and sits beside you. "y/n!" elizabeth and evan say as they hug you then go sit back in the front of the bud with their grade.  "so i was thinking, for spring break me and you could go watch a movie or something?" michael asks. "sure!" you smile. you and michael are talking as you see a familiar blonde head walk beside your window. "hey mike, hey y/n." jeremy says as he sits in the seat across from you and michael. luckily he lives close to the school so you didn't have to sit there for long.

you get all your things and michael kisses your hand goodbye. "see you later love<3" he says. as he walks the opposite direction to his first class. "see ya y/n." jeremy says as he walks with him. you sigh. "i really need friends." you mumble to yourself. just as you say that, surprisingly a blonde headed girl walks up to you. "hello, i'm aphrodite." she says. "hi, i'm       y/n." you say. "we have the same first period." she says, "wanna walk together?". "uhm sure!" you reply.

"okay, class take a seat anywhere you'd like." the teacher says. you sit near the back and aphrodite comes and sits next to you and smiles. you smile back.

"today we will be talking about your futures." aphrodite laughs. she whispers to you "my future is harry styles." you laugh. "harry styles?" "yes, dead serious." she looks at you holding in a laugh.

you and aphrodite talked about your favorite singers a whole hour apparently because the bell rang before you knew it.

"we don't have second." aphrodite sighs. "see you at lunch?" she asks gloomily. "of course." you answer. her face immediately lights up. "see ya." she smiles and walks away.