chapter 18~ The Circus Tent

the day flew by and michael never checked into school. he usually comes in at 12:30 or earlier, but he didn't. eh it's nothing he probably just stayed home, who would pass up on that offer.

message notification:

mom 🫡
hey i'm picking you up from school, don't get on bus!

i sighed and went back to staring at the trees blowing in the wind. a silver car pulled up. "hey mom" i said as i got in. "why are you picking me up?" "am i not allowed to pick up my daughter anymore?" she asked looking kind of angry.
"no it's not that, just wondering." i said. her "angry" face turned into a smile. "i'm kidding i know how you teenagers are." i rolled my eyes. "i was thinking, we could stop by circus baby's and grab a ice cream?" she says smiling. "really cmon not there." you say. "yes there, fredbears was your favorite place when you were a kid, now it's circus baby's, and you will enjoy it." she smiles graciously.

my mom basically dragged me in. "okay what would you like dear?" she asks. "mom i don't know.. uhm chocolate?" you say. "bOrInGgGgG" she says loudly. you laugh. "i'm going to go find somewhere to sit." you walk towards the back. hey! there's elizabeth. i was going to say hi, but i saw her walking towards "The Circus Tent." in such a creepily way. i always heard her dad tell her she couldn't go in there, i guess he finally gave in. she's basically obsessed with circus baby, she wants to be just like her. you smile to yourself.

"got them!" your mom walks towards you. "thank you." i say. mom was talking about.. i don't know. all i could think about was how weird William Afton was and this weird place you know, how did i never realize. after my mom finally started talking about a- vacuum? i'm pretty sure i got this random bad gut feeling. "mom i'll be right back." i said getting up. i ran to The Circus Tent and peeked my head in.

There were no other kids in the room, just Elizabeth and the doll looking animatronic. "just one step closer." i looked in further, she was holding an ice cream cone. *AHHHHH*

....