chapter 20~ dont you ever do that again

"elizabeth only sprained her arm." the nurse explained. "i'll get her wrapped and you guys can get out of here." she smiled. as soon as the nurse left clara came running in the door with a worried look on her face. "oh my love, are you okay." she said. "she's fine mrs. afton." i smiled. she smiled back at me. "thank you both so much for bringing her." she said in a soft voice. "hey clara, have you talked to michael?" i asked her. "not since this morning i'm afraid." she said.

it was 5:00 pm. i was really starting to get worried, he usually calls me at 2:30pm. he was was working with his father this morning, and he doesn't really favor michael. but, that doesn't mean he'd- gulp.

after clara and elizabeth leave, you and your mom leave shortly after raiding the vending machine. "hey mom." i said. "i know i worry a lot, but i'm seriously worried about michael." i spoke. "you know he's one busy young man." she laughs. "he's probably just working late." she said with a reassuring smile.

me and my mom got home, i walked over to the aftons and gave elizabeth a get well card and some chocolate scented teddy bear. "thank you y/n, your the best big sister ever." she said. i smiled big at her. "micheals not here, tonight was our board game night." she said sobbingly.
*still?* "hey, i'll be right back." i said to her. i grabbed my stuff and walked out to door to "Afton Robotics" i know i wasn't allowed there after 5pm, but it was 11:30 at night, and michael still hasn't came back, and today was his day shift.

i reached that creepy ahh elevator and stepped in it slowly, remembering what happened last time we were in here. the elevator started plummeting down, till it finally stopped. *ding* i stepped out, dizzy. the place was creepier than last time. i crawled through the vents and reached circus gallery, no one. ballora room, nobody. funtime foxys stage, no one. parts and service, no one.

finally i was getting ready to just sit on the floor and sob, till i saw a red flashing light under a door i haven't checked yet. it was making a faint beeping noise. the door read "scooping room" *who the hell names an ice cream room that?* i peeked i'm the door only to see a large, scooper? what kinda ice cream gets scooped with that? i opened the door more. my.heart.dropped.miles. "MICHAEL?" i yelled running towards him untying him from wires and metal. "Y/N." he yelled pulling you down. you look up and see the large object jam into a clown looking animatronic, that seems to have the others on it. it falls to the floor. michael holds you in disbelief.