Chapter 9: Appointement.

TIME SKIP....

It was lunch time but Y/n couldn't eat as she was so worried about Taehyung.

She couldn't even breath peacefully, in the fear of recieving another message from ???.

Y/n: Should i call Jimin?

She asked to herself and quickly called Jimin.

MEANWHILE...

Jimin was sitting in Taehyung's office, working on his file.

He forcefully entered in Taehyung's office to keep an eye on him as Y/n said.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was just unbothered by his presence until he was not disturbing his work.

Suddently Jimin got a call from Y/n.

He recieved it and spoke.

Jimin: Hello, Y/n?

As he said Y/n, Taehyung stopped his movements and looked at Jimin.

Y/n: Hello, Jimin...? Is Taehyung with you? Is he fine?

Jimin: Of course he is fine, don't worry. He is just sitting across me.

Y/n: Thank you so much, Jimin.

Jimin: No problem.

With that Jimin cut the call and met Taehyung's eyes.

Jimin: Don't look at me like that, she is not cheating on you with me.

Jimin defended himself and Taehyung looked at his computer blankly.

Taehyung: Who cares?

Jimin scratched his forehead.

Jimin: Well i think you should.

He just rolled his eyes internally and continued to work.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n gathered her courage to at least eat something otherwise it was not good for her child.

She started to eat silently and thought deeply about ???.

Why the hell did he come back even though their connection ended?

She was just feeling like her life was messing up day per day.

First of all, Taehyung was not even caring about her nor her well-being.

Then secondly ???, why he came out of sudden?

What was his goal to capture Y/n once again?

She sighed and finished to eat.

With that she got up and washed her plate before heading into the living room and scrolling through her phone.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY...

Y/n sent Taehyung to his work and he had to go as fast as he could because he had a lot of meetings during the day.

Meanwhile, Y/n started to clean the house and tried to distract herself from her life's problems.

???'s topic was now less important than this occupation because he didn't send her any other message to Y/n.

And she was only relieved to see that he was not threatening her, at least not for now.

Few hours later, she was done and headed to cook something for her.

She cooked some noodles for her as she was feeling lazy to cook something else then headed into the living room to eat and relax.