Chapter 37: Begging.

Suddently, as Taehyung left the room, Tae Hyun started to cry in Y/n's arms.

She quickly shushed him and started to swing him in her arms.

Y/n: Shh, everything will be alright.

She continued make him calm down and sat on the bed once again.

On the other hand, Taehyung came out of the room and Seo-Jun and Jimin looked at him.

Seo-Jun soon spoke after seeing his expressions.

Seo-Jun: She didn't (forgive you), right?

He suddently fell down and started to cry.

Taehyung: I'm a bad husband and a bad father! I just messed up everything!

He punched the floor and Seo-Jun added.

Seo-Jun: Taehyung, are you even my son? The one to whom i taught how to respect women?

Taehyung: I know i'm not, i don't deserve to be called your son! Only my name was coming out of her mouth when she was in pain, but i messed up...

He looked down and sobbed badly.

Jimin then suddently fell onto his knees and joined his hands together.

Jimin: Uncle, Taehyung, please forgive me...

He cried silently, making the men look at him.

Taehyung: If Y/n don't forgive me then i'll never forgive you.

Seo-Jun: You really disappointed me, Jimin. I had a lot of hopes joined to you, but you killed them.

He cried.

Jimin: I know, i deserve to die.

The other stayed quiet, crying.

TIME SKIP...

Jimin slowly entered Y/n's room as she was sitting on the bed and her son was sleeping on her lap.

She was smiling while admiring him but soon she stopped when she sensed a presence.

She then looked up and it was Jimin.

Her grip around Tae Hyun tightened and she gulped down the knot in her thraot.

Jimin approached her while looking down silently.

There was a silence for a few minutes before Y/n could break it with her cold voice.

Y/n: Leave.

He didn't move nor said something.

Y/n: Leave.

She said again, feeling angry.

He suddently started to cry.

Jimin: Y/n...please forgive me...it was my fault in this whole problem.

Y/n: It doesn't matter now.

Jimin: It does, i'm the cause of this misunderstanding between you and Taehyung.

A tear left her eyes.

Y/n: At least you know that you were the main problem. But somewhere i wanna thank you.

He frowned and looked up at her with his glossy eyes.

Y/n: Because you showed me that Taehyung was not trusting me enough. So thank you for showing me this bitter truth.

His soul got again envelopped by a guilt.

Jimin: S-Sorry....

Y/n: Leave.