Chapter 13: P.A.

???: Missed me, babygirl?

Y/n started to shiver in fear and spoke.

Y/n: W-What a-are you d-doing h-here?

He got up from the couch and started to walk to her slowly.

???: I came to meet my love.

She walked backward, out of fear.

Y/n: W-Who gave you t-the p-permission?

He suddently laughed.

???: Does one of the most powerful mafia of the whole Korea Jeon Jungkook needs someone's permission?

She strated to cry silently when he continued to walk to her until her back touched the wall.

He stopped few inches away from her and looked into her eyes intensly.

Jungkook: You became more beautiful, don't cry, it does not suit you.

Y/n: Go away, please leave me alone.

She said while crying.

He chuckled.

Jungkook: No, i can't go now. It took so me much effort to turn off your husband's company's electricity, then how can i miss this chance?

She widened her eyes.

Y/n: You did that?

Jungkook: Of course, have you seen how much far i can go just to meet you?

She clenched her jaw in anger.

Y/n: I saw it and i also saw the illimited level of shameless in you.

His face suddently became a serious one which made Y/n even more scared.

Jungkook: Stay in your limit.

He said before touching her cheeks.

Jungkook: Still as soft as before, still as sexy as before, still kept the same curves as before, still as beautiful as before, still as slim as before.

She suddently pushed him back and he stumbled before looking at her in disbelieve.

Y/n: Don't approach me.

He had burning eyes.

Jungkook: You dared to push me?

With that he started to walk to her but she quickly ran toward the kitchen before grabbing a knife.

She pointed the knife toward him.

Y/n: Dare to approach me, i will stab you.

Jungkook suddently started to laugh.

Jungkook: Do you think that only this knife will do something in front of my 9 years old mafia's skills?

She started to feel nervous when he walked to her, fearless.

She then started to walk around the counter, trying to stay opposit to him.

Whenever he would walk by the right side, she would go to the left side.

And when he would go to the left side, she would go to the right side.

This time it pissed him off and he jumped above the counter before grabbing her hands.

The knife fell from her hands as he pinned her to the closest wall.

Now she understood that she was doomed.

Jungkook: Don't play around kitten, otherwise it will be not good for you nor your child.

He smirked after seeing the fear all across her face.