Chapter 30: Sadness.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

4 and half months later....

Y/n was sitting there with her 7 months old babybump.

She sighed as she was feeling all alone.

Her best freind was gone out of the country so someone else came to take care of her.

Y/n had to go back to Korea in few weeks because her delivery date was getting closer.

Since she came to Canada, Taehyung did not even call her once nor texted her.

And this made her really broken.

Did he forget her?

Suddently as she was in her sad world, her house's main door opened and he entered in.

He had a lot of food, sweets, chocolats and fruits bags in his hands for Y/n.

She looked at him and smiled.

Y/n: You finally came, Jimin.

He smiled and looked at her while taking off his shoes.

He came to take her back to Korea safely.

And it was non other than Taehyung's order.

They reconciled and were really happy expect Y/n, who didn't even talk to him since really long time ago.

Jimin: Is my baby hungry?

Y/n nodded while caressing her belly.

Y/n: Yes, he is.

Jimin: Then let me cook something for him.

He smiled and headed into the kitchen to cook a dish for her.

Her smiled suddently fell down when she remembered about Jimin's actual life.

He divorced Ara because she cheated on him with another man.

But still, after all of that he kept a beautiful eye smile on his face and tried to give all the love to Y/n that he used to give to Ara.

She felt so bad for him.

Apparently, when he arrived back to home after 2 weeks from a mafia mission, he saw her naked in their bedroom with another man.

It was so heart-breaking for him and Y/n couldn't figure it out how he was still trying to stay happy.

Soon she got up and followed him into the kitchen to see what he was about to cook for her.

She entered in and saw him cutting some vegetables.

Y/n: What are you cooking?

She asked while leaning on the counter and Jimin replied while smiling to her.

Jimin: My baby will drink some soupe now.

(A/N: When he says my baby, he means the child and he calls the child "my" out of love).