Epilogue.

3 YEARS LATER...

Y/n was in the living room, playing with the 3 years old Tae Hyun and the 2 year old Hyuna.

Y/n: Come here, Hyuna! Come on, you can walk now!

She cheered for her and she started to walk toward her.

Y/n: Got you!!

She grabbed her in her hands and laughed.

Suddently Taehyung came and looked at them.

Taehyung: What are you doing, my prince and princesses?

He asked while sitting down with them and carrying Tae Hyun in his arms.

Taehyung: My boy is getting healthier!!

Tae Hyun giggled while seeing his father.

Y/n just rolled her eyes.

Y/n: It was better if you wouldn't come, the whole day you stay in the meeting room and they just miss you.

Taehyung sighed and side hugged Y/n.

Taehyung: Sorry my love, it's just that this underworld is something really important to take care of.

She just sighed.

Taehyung: Ok, sorry once again...

He kissed her cheeks and she smiled slightly.

Suddently, they looked in front of them when someone called for the childrens loudly.

???: Hyuna, Tae Hyun!!!

They saw that it was Jimin.

This time the couple rolled their eyes and looked toward their childrens, trying to ingore him.

He approached them and sat down.

Jimin: Hey, wassup?!

He asked while smiling widely but they just ignored him.

Jimin: Yah, what's wrong?

He asked with a frown and Taehyung finally looked up blankly.

Taehyung: Since when do you remember that you have Taehyung and Y/n in your life?

Jimin: What kind of question is that?

He approached them.

Y/n: No no, go back to from where you came! Why are you here? Go back to Iseul, no?

She rolled her eyes and Jimin soon understood the matter.

Jimin: So is this why you are both angry?

Taehyung: Why, can't we be angry after what you did?

Jimin: What did i do, tell me.

He said while playing with the childrens.

Y/n: Yesterday, we told you to keep our childrens because since we got childrens, we never had some time to do an outing.

Taehyung: And yesterday, it was finally our time to spend some time alone. Only us, but what you did, han?

Y/n: Wheither than keeping an eye on Hyuna and Tae Hyun, you got a call from Iseul.

Taehyung: And what was the matter? Just a little scratch on her hand by your cat?!

Y/n: And just for that, you left this place and our childrens before going to her?!

Jimin replied.

Jimin: Yeah so she is 8 months old pregnant, how could i just...?

Y/n: Can a nail scratch kill a person?

Taehyung: Ok you went to her but what about our childrens?! When we came back what we saw...

Y/n: Tae Hyun poured the whole jus's bottle on himself and was playing with it. And Hyuna, ripping all the garden's flower?!

Jimin scratched his forehead and they didn't even notice when the childrens left their laps.

Taehyung: So Mr. Park, you prooved us that being a babysitter is not your job at all. Thanks for your support.

He rolled his eyes and leaned back onto the couch.

Y/n just huffed and looked away.

Suddently, they all heard something falling onto the ground.

They quickly got up and ran to the sound only to see a statue/ decoration piece broken onto the floor.

Taehyung: Hyuna!!

Y/n: Tae Hyun!!

They whined and Jimin quickly tiptoed before leaving the castle.

He knew that he was also the reason of this mess.

❤❤