Chapter 21: Documents stolen.

TIME SKIP TO FEW DAYS LATER...

Y/n and Taehyung entered in their private plane and made themselves confortable.

They had a lot of fun during these last 5 days and now it was time to go back to home.

Y/n: It was so amazing to stay here.

She said with a hint of sadness while looking at the landscape through the window.

Taehyung smiled and grabbed her hands.

Taehyung: But someday we had to go back to Korea. I'll bring you somewhere else the next time, i promise.

She chuckled.

Y/n: This next will might be months later, and by then the baby will be already born.

He mentally slapped his face.

Taehyung: Yeah right, i forgot.

He scratched his neck in embarrassement.

TIME SKIP...

Taehyung and Y/n finally arrived back to Korea and got off from the plane.

Feeling the air, the land and everything of Korea made them feel happy and relexed.

Taehyung: I missed Korea.

He said and Y/n hummed.

Soon they headed toward their car and sat down before the driver could drive toward their home.

After 1 hour, they finally arrived in front of their house.

Taehyung and Y/n breathed out in relieve before getting out of the car.

The happiness of being at home, where we could live however and whenever we wanted.

Soon they headed to the main door and Taehyung took out the keys before inserting them in the door's lock.

At the moment, the door got unlocked and they entered the house, Taehyung stopped on his track.

Y/n frowned when he stayed in the middle of the way and was not walking ahead.

Y/n: Tae-

Taehyung: Shh.

He shushed her and she became confused.

He slowly started to enter in and looked around with a concentrated mind.

There was something fishy.

His old Mafia Leader's skills were saying that there was something fishy.

It looked like someone entered this house without him knowing it.

And he knew very well that it was not Jimin at all.

The smell, just the fact of seeing the house, he sensed that something happened here.

It was not right, he must had to know what happened during his absence.

Taehyung: I'll talk to Jimin.

He said to himself then turned to Y/n.

Taehyung: Come enter in, i just thought that there was someone but it was just a mind trick.

She was still confused but shrugged it off before entering in.

She then took off her shoes and walked upstairs to change her clothes.

Meanwhile, Taehyung rubbed his forehead.

He quickly took out his phone and dialed his number before putting the phone to his ear.