Chapter 38: Shocked.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n was sitting in the garden as Tae Hyun was sleeping inside of the castle.

She was trying to have a clear mind on the whole situation.

She was lost.

She didn't know if she should have forgive Taehyung.

It was not like she didn't see the pain and regret in Taehyung's eyes, but she was so scared.

Scared to be left once again all alone, once again helpless.

The thought of if Seo-Jun wouldn't be here when her water broke, it haunted her soul to death.

She sighed and started to caress the grass, trying to distract herself.

Suddently, she heard Tae Hyun crying loudly.

Her heart skipped a beat.

She widened her eyes and quickly got up before running inside of the castle.

She went toward her room and entered in only to see Taehyung carrying Tae Hyun.

She saw how he was crying and how Taehyung was trying to make him calm down.

Afterwards, she ran to them and quickly took Tae Hyun in her arms.

Y/n: Tae Hyun, are you ok?

She scanned him with a worried expression.

Taehyung soon spoke.

Taehyung: W-When i entered, i saw that he was about to fall from the bed b-but i catched him.

Y/n looked at him then back at Tae Hyun while crying silently.

She then sat down onto the bed while caressing his face.

Y/n: Eomma is bad, right? She just thought of her own problems wheither than taking care of you.

She said while crying.

On the other hand, Taehyung felt so bad that his heart was aching.

First of all, she had a lot of problems so she was really disturbed mentally.

Now she also had a responsability of a child.

Taehyung: Y-Y/n...

She didn't reply and just looked at Tae Hyun who slowly slept in her arms.

Taehyung: C-Can you p-please f-forgive me n-now?

Y/n: For 2 same mistakes, there is no 2 forgiveness.

Soon he crouched down in front of her.

Taehyung: But just think of me as a human, every human can make mistakes, right?

She stayed quiet, not knowing how to reply.

Taehyung: If not for me, then please for our little angel, forgive me. He would not like to see his parents like that, right?

He asked while tearing up.

Y/n then got up.

Y/n: I'm not ready yet, when i can, i will.

With that she walked out of the room and Taehyung looked at her while crying silently.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n was scrolling through her phone, on the bed, as Tae Hyun was sleeping beside her.

As she was busy into her own world, a knock caught her attention.

She looked up and saw Jimin.

He seemed sad and broken.