Chapter 33: Insecurities.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

Y/n woke up at 7 AM with a morning sickness.

She sat up on the bed while feeling like throwing up.

Y/n: I hate morning sickness!

She muttered then looked at her side only to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

Her eyes suddently softened.

She was feeling bad to act like that toward him but still she was hurt by what he did.

He did not trust her.

And trust was the only thing that she always asked for in this relationship.

She sighed and got up from the bed to take a shower.

She was struggling a lot with her belly but she had to bear for one more month, then their son will be in her's and Taehyung's arms.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n finished her morning routine and went toward the garden.

It was her first time to enter the garden and the view was just beautiful.

It was natural as the castle was in the middle of a forest but she really loved it.

She then looked at the waterfall, it was beautiful.

She soon approached it and sat down before putting her feets into the water.

It was cold yet refreshing.

It was the first time that she could see such a calm place, where only the water and the nature was heard.

Suddently, she felt someone sitting beside her.

She looked at her side and it was Jimin.

He smiled to her and she did back.

Jimin: What are you doing here?

He asked while looking at his feets which were under the clear water, flowing away.

Y/n: Just clearing my mind, what about you?

Jimin: I saw you here so i came after you.

She hummed as a reply.

Y/n: And about Ara's matter? Are you feeling better?

He looked at her with a sad face.

Jimin: I don't know, i feel so lonely. I feel like no one is here for me and to whom i can trust.

Y/n: But Jimin, you are not alone. We are here for you, there will be never a day when you will face your problems alone.

Jimin: Are you sure? Will you not betray me like the others did?

She shook her hand and put her hand on his, out of habit.

He looked at their hands then back at her.

Suddently...

The feeling that he was feeling since a long time ago was becoming clear in his mind.

He started to have...

Feelings...

For her...

And it was not new, since he shared his pain with her the other night in Canada, he felt something toward her.

Her smile would always make him crazier internally.

He suddently grabbed back her hand and looked into her eyes intensly.