Dedication, Aesthetics, Staples & DISCLAIMER!

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚... 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪... 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪... 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪... 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚... 

__________________________

STILL IN EDITING!! SLOW BURNNNNN!

__________________________

Hey babes, just a heads up... This story isn't for everyone... If it doesn't fit your vibe. Just stop reading.

BUT 

If you like morally gray themes, this might just be the perfect fit for you...

This story talks about other mature topics. The book Lolita is mentioned, and can correlate throughout the book. However, I want there to be a happy ending. If a few parts are too graphic, mature, or too unsettling for you... it's okay to sit this one out. I am working on putting together lighter books with the same amount of smut. Just remember this book is not for everyone, so if its not for you- thank is okay!! 

Check my stories out, in the upcoming future, when you have a few minutes if you want something lighter.

__________________________

***DISCLAIMER***

I am telling you right now, do not read this if you are catholic.

I am not catholic, however I did grow up in an extremely religious society. If this offends you in anyway, know that it is not my intention. So instead of commenting how wrong I am about something. Remember that it's just a story. A story that someone is taking the time to write. I originally did not expect for people to read it, but I am grateful to those who took a chance on me. 

If you do not like my writing style, I implore you to read something else that is within your style. 

Not everyone is going to like every story, but instead of spreading hate, just move on. Remember criticism is different than hate speech and coming after the author.

** If there are reactions you just can't keep to yourself, parts you like, character's you thirst for, celebrities you think look like the character description, and songs you loved in a chapter... Feel free to comment. It motivates me to keep writing, and implementing ideas you guys like. You guys cringe when I cringe, laugh when I laugh, and felt the same things I did when writing this.  Your kind words mean everything to me. **

For those, who are still willing to read this story... and quite frankly- this disclaimer. Thank you for taking the time to read this story...

__________

🖤Explicit Sexual Content Ahead🖤

🎧Recommend Making a Playlist🎧

😘Great Binge😘

__________________________

ALEX

Alexandra Abernathy is used to getting what she wants, and when she wants it. She's top of her class, a great daughter, hard worker and always up for a challenge. But when her new neighbor forgets to buy blinds before moving in, she sees his girlfriend pleasuring him on his couch. Turning her subtle glances into lustful stares. However, self control was always easy for Alex, so asserting boundaries should be easy. That was until, she finds out her neighbor also happens to be her new teacher...

CHRISTIAN

All Christian Cole wanted to do was help out his aunt, by becoming a substitute teacher in her absence. So working as an architect remotely shouldn't be a challenge. However, when moving into a new luxurious neighborhood, his eyes are immediately caught by a girl next door. Her tan legs, curves of her body, thick hair, and contagious laugh has got him in a tight chokehold. But when he realizes the girl in his lustful dreams, just so happens to be his smartest and most enticing student, things become messy...

Staple Aesthetics:

School Girl | Dark Academia | Enemies To Lovers | Gothic Catholicism 

St. Mary's Private Academy

 Mary's Private Academy

Alex Abernathy

Christian Cole