CH21 Confession

Alex's POV:

After I winked at him I ran out of class so fast to the library. I had study skills and planned on using the entire period to cool off. Just seeing Christian do stupid teacher work had me hot and bothered. Well, that and also the fact that I was gone for one week and Jade is all over him now. 

I basically could see her eye fucking him the entire class. She didn't even do her assignment, she just talked with a few of the girls she was near, and stared at Christian. Who was smart enough to keep his head down, or I was really going to do something stupid. 

And now, she's in his classroom, no doubt trying to seduce him. And no offense to Christian, but the bastard is dense as fuck. He wouldn't know she was hitting on him until it was too late. Knowing her she probably has already read into simple things he's done. Like handing her a piece of paper, or just merely talking to her. Because he's a nice guy, and a half decent teacher.

I rolled my eyes and started to finish the assignment he handed out, when my heart dropped. I completely forgot every Monday at the beginning of study skills I had to do a confession!

Shit, I even had news to tell Father Jepson. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I grabbed my bag, and threw my stuff in it, and walked off towards the church. I wasn't too late, it's not like he didn't have enough to confess himself, I thought. Laughing to myself as I B-lined it across the school.

_______________________

Christian's POV:

"Jade I already told you, several times last week. It is inappropriate to meet with you during my prep hours." I said, crossing my arms, as I distanced myself away from her again.

"Oh come on, what do you have going on that's so important?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I'm just saying we could use this as time to get to know each other." She said, with a smile.

"And why would we do that?" I asked. "You're my student, and--"

"And... I'm 18, and graduating this year, so if anything were to happen between us..." she said, setting her bag down as she started to walk towards me. Lighting on fire, as I stood in shock at Jade's sheer confidence of trying to seduce me. Something along the same lines of Alex's ways, but futile in her effort. "I'm just saying." She continued, as she started to get closer. "Maybe we could schedule a date, or if you like... a study session." She said, smiling as she became dangerously close.

With out any hesitation, I quickly turned away and marched out the door. I needed to get away from her. Being around her made me feel sick, and gross, as opposed to Alex. Alex made me feel more alive, high, and exhilarated when she was near. Jade was—

"Mr. Cole where are you going?" I heard from behind me. 

I looked back, and saw Jade standing outside of my classroom, when she started to walk towards me. Shit. Is she following me? I felt panic seep into my chest, as I turned away and turned the corner. Leaving her down the hall when I could hear her footsteps approach.

I walked fast towards the church doors, and shut them behind me. Hearing her through the hall, calling my name. I looked around and tried to find another hallway, door, or path to go down when I saw it.

I saw the confessional booth and marched towards it. Pulling the door open, and stepping inside, shutting it behind me. Letting out a deep breath when something startled me.

"Usually you go on the other side." I heard a male voice say.

I quickly pulled out my phone and shined the flashlight in his face, "Father Jepson? What are you doing in here alone? In the dark?" I asked, feeling extremely awkward, given the little space between us.