CH 7 Water Under the Bridge

Christian's POV:

After I got Dan out of the house, I went upstairs and showered. I hadn't checked my phone the entire time I've been home. I was too consumed in thought regarding the neighbor girl. Making me completely forget to respond to Emma. 

Between Alex rotting my brain during school and this neighbor girl tainting my thoughts at home. I've completely spaced that I actually was in a relationship, until my phone rang.

I picked up the phone as I wrapped the towel around my waist, and noticed I have 3 missed calls from Emma. And 8 unanswered texts.

Feeling a sudden surge of panic wash over my I quickly answered. 

"Hello?" She rushed out.

"Hey Em, sorry I didn't call you back, I was busy with the school and work today." I said, walking over to my window, seeing the only thing that could possibly keep me surprised. 

The neighbor girl, was back on the porch. Wearing only a big knitted sweater over her black bikini. The light pink twinge of her tan legs contrasting with the light blue sweater. Tantalizing my brain with dirty thoughts, of her body.

"It's alright, I guess... I was also busy with work. But, do you want me to come over tonight?" I heard her ask. While my mind was glued somewhere else.

As I looked down upon the girl in the chair from my bedroom window. I could only see the top of her. Watching closely, as one of her propped up legs, started lightly glide against the other one. Wondering to myself if she's reading an intimate scene, like the ones I read in the reviews for her book.

But before I could look away from her. I felt blood rush to my groin as she leaned more to one side in the chair, showing more skin than before. The side of her tan hip exposed to the evening air, as the sweater started to ride up more on her side. Showing just how high waisted her bikini bottoms were.... I watched her flip her hair and turn the next page, as I noticed she started to breath a bit heavier, and—

"Christian?" I heard her ask. "You there?"

"Yeah." I said, into the phone, keeping my locked eyes on the neighbor girl. "I'm here, and no, no, it's alright. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, grabbing my chair from my bedroom desk, and rolling it by the window. Not too close to be seen, but close enough to see her...

"I can't come over tomorrow remember? My boss has me working the new exhibit." I heard her say. 

"Oh that's right. I guess I can just see you later then." I said, sitting down, feeling myself harden as I kept my gaze on her leg stroking the other one.

"So...You don't want me to come over?" She asked.

 I tried to focus on her voice, but found myself getting distracted when the neighbor girl now stood up.

"I- I'm a little tired that's all." I said, in a strained voice trying to conceal my shallow breaths. As I watched her ass have an imprint from the porch chair she was sitting in. When she then leaned against the porch banister. Having her black bikini not help my current situation...

"Well what if I'm not tired, and I want to come over?" She asked. 

When  I couldn't help but lightly touch myself over my towel, in an attempt to ease some of the throbbing ache I had. While I watched the neighbor girl lean over the banister a bit more. Was she aroused from her book to the point, that she needed to stand and read it?

"Maybe you could take care of yourself tonight." I said, trying not to come off harsh, as I slid my hand through my towel.

I wish I could just see what her face looked like so I could end this curiosity and pain I have from wondering. I heard Emma on the other side of the phone huff out a confused breath when I suddenly continued.