CH 20 The Wink

Alex's POV:

"Alexandra are you alright?" I heard my grandma ask, as I continued to choke.

"Yeah." I wheezed out as I tried to inhale a full breath of air. "Water. Wrong. Tube." I choked out, still looking down on my screen. That mother fucker...

CHRISTIAN: No need to check in. I'll be busy...

"Maybe you should walk around, get some air back in those lungs." Tom said, as I continued to cough. Steadying my self on the chair as I looked at the text. 

Oh really? : ME

CHRISTIAN: Really.

As I sucked in a large breath of air, and coughed for the last time, I felt my skin light on fire. And not from the sun.

He knew my weakness. He knew I needed him to worry, he knew I wanted him to keep going despite my want of making him work for it. 

Oh god, just thinking about the ways he could be busy makes my body ridged with jealousy. He has to be inferring about Emma. Emma is going to keep him busy. Emma is going to distract him. Emma is going to be with him every second I am gone. Emma will probably entertain him in ways I'm not aloud to yet. 

I've thought about every possible scenario where I could finally get him alone, and show him what I want to do to him. But in my mind it always ended with Christian distancing himself after, or saying how unprofessional it would be. Or how he want to do the right thing, or be the good guy. 

He's such a stickler for rules, and being professional when absolutely no one at St. Mary's gives a shit. We have a bought off principal, and have a gay priest for hell's sake. Someone caring would be the least of our worries, it would be getting Christian alone. All by himself, in a position where he would have to beg me to finally touch him.  To own up to my words, prove my point, and to make him want me. Badly...

I tucked a hair behind my heated face, and took another sip of my water as I sent another text. High on the thought of making him want me, more than I want him...

Promise to think of me? :ME

See you soon... :ME

I knew exactly what I was going to do...

_____________________

As I made my way back Sunday morning, I couldn't help but feel excited as I approached home. This week was excruciating ever since Christian stopped texting me. I wanted to riot, I wanted his undivided attention and only his. I didn't care for the boys that passed me on the beach or the boy who hit on me in the supermarket. 

I wanted my teacher. My neighbor. The man who supposedly doesn't want me back.

But I wasn't going to show up on his doorstep, dressed up, and all helpless like some crazy woman... no no no. I was going to do provoke him at his most vulnerable point of the day...

In class...

_____________________

Christian's POV:

Everyday that has passed with out the nuisance from next door, has been like nails on a chalkboard in my mind. Playing her game became a lot harder when I realized just how badly my mind and body ached for her closeness.