Author's Note

Hi guys! So this is the sequel to The Gamma's Special Mate. I hope you enjoy it! So, there are some new characters. Italy, Shane, Laura, and Grace. Shane is Micah's son. And he is a were-cat like his mother. Italy is Genova's daughter. And Laura is Herold's daughter. Grace is Malia's daughter. The rest will be a surprise. We will of course have some characters from book 1 join us. Like, Cayden, Amy, Alex, Kelly, Zack, and Lia. Then we will have Malia, Micah, Herold, and Genova. And of course we will have Baby Altan. Only, not a baby anymore. Now, I don't know much about deaf people. But, I know a phew things. And, I've read some stories on Wattpad to help out a bit. Altan will be able to communicate with his wolf without sign language. I will be using my imagination and the information I gather from stories to help with things I don't know. And, I am always open to suggestions. So, feel free to suggest anything you like. Whether it's about Altan and his condition, or characters you'd like me to add, names, species, anything. I will be happy to take your suggestions into consideration. It might help me become a better author too. Thank you for your time. I hope you enjoy the story and have a great week. <3 :)