Interactions

Diluc and jean have been friends since they were children since they are one of the most noble families of Mondstadt. They would play together along with Eula, Barbara and Kaeya. As years go by their friendship grew closer, they would train in the knights of Favonius HQ together and just enjoy their days. 

But one day tragedy struck and Diluc's father got killed in a fight with some type of creature, Kaeya came too late and couldn't save his adoptive father. The brothers blame each other for their fathers death and eventually got into a serious fight. That moment Kaeya got his cryo vision. A few days later Jean was concerned about Diluc so she took a visit to dawn winery and was shocked to learn that Diluc ran away for 3 years. 

It's now been a year since he came back and he never really talked to anyone other than for business purposes. Jean, Traveler, Paimon, Venti and Diluc just got back from stormterror's lair with success of bringing him back. Jean was in a rush to create a announcement and report so the citizens understand the situation. Before she left, Jean wanted to talk with Diluc since it's been so long. Diluc hesitantly said yes because he didn't have anything to do.

Jean: Thank you Traveler, you are amazing! I'm very greatful.

Traveler: It was really teamwork but thank you..

Venti: Well~ Let's go Traveler and Paimon i have things i want to tell you!

Paimon: Wait up tone-deaf bard!

Diluc: Don't call me you're superior or sir. 

Jean: Okay.

Diluc:..

Jean:.... See you tonight. I'll take my leave

Diluc: Yeah- fine.

Jean her work and did it as quickly as possible, she didn't want to keep him waiting. Lisa  wanted to help do the holy lyre reports to the church because Jean is rarely seen going anywhere.

Jean: Thank you Lisa! I'll leave now!

Lisa: Bye darling~

Jean walked her way to Diluc's house while cleaning herself a bit on the way. It took a bit longer than expected since she got her hips and leg bone fractured while fighting Dvalin, nothing serious though. 

She knocked the door of Dawn Winery and was greeted by Adeline. She saw him in the living room with a glass of-

Jean: That can't be wine can it?

Diluc: It's grape juice, i'm surprised you remembered that. Here sit down.

They sat down with some wine and grape juice.

Jean: I never really got the thought of you being back here until now. How are you?

Diluc: I'm doing fine, you know business is doing really well and stuff. How about you? I've seen a lot of shit about you in the newspaper.

Jean: I'm on the edge but its my swore duty to protect to nation. Its hard keeping work, actual self care, and childcare in the the same time. Work is always dominating my life though

He choked on his juice a bit.

Diluc: You're married?

Jean: Pardon? I'm not married, the kid i'm talking about is Alice's kid. Her names Klee she has blonde hair and red eyes with elves ears.

Diluc: Mmh i never see her around?

It was a tad bit awkward of a conversation but it went pretty smoothly. Soon enough it was very late and they both had a long day of fighting. It was actually around 3 days but the fight today was the most exhausting out of them all.

Diluc: Jean? You're okay with going home this late? There could be the abyss out in the night camping.

Jean: I can defend myself don't be concerned. I just had a minor bone fracture on my leg and a bone fracture on my hips. It's really nothing.

Diluc: Be careful..and thank you for tonight.

Jean: Ah yes of course. You should come to the city more often and maybe meet Klee! Bye now! 

Diluc: Hmph sure.

 'What a woman' He thought to himself that night.

(Seamus Pegg and Frederica Gunnhildr are the canon parents of Jean Gunnhildr and Barbara Pegg, they split up because of their work/beliefs)  

It was about a week later Diluc was in the city walking around to see if theres something he's interested in. Suddenly from afar he could see a little girl running, as she got closer he saw blonde hair, red eyes, and elves ears.

Klee: Master Jean!! Not solitary confinement again!! Please NoO0o!

Jean: Kl-Klee get back to HQ.

She was clearly tired from chasing her around.

Klee: No-uh! Klee wants to play with bombs!

Diluc overheard from behind them. 'Bombs?!' he thought.

Jean: Yes Klee, but you violate the rules. You know the consequences to that don't you?

Klee: but- 

Jean: No buts. Go back, and you can bring Dodoco with you. If Huffman doesn't report to me that you're in HQ you'll be grounded, understand?

Klee: Yes master Jean! Bye byeeah! 

Klee left running scared.

Diluc: Fancy meeting you here.

Jean: Oh Barbatos you scared me. I didn't see you there.

Diluc: You're telling me a child plays with..bombs?

Jean: Well its from her brother Albedo, a alchemist in Dragonspine.

Diluc: Wast she the one who bombed the fish?

Jean: If i say 'no' that would be a lie. Oh no uhm..see you around i have to continue my work!

Kaeya: She honestly never stop doesn't she?

A voice heard from behind him.

Kaeya: Brother! Your rarely at Angels share

Diluc: Thats because i'm avoiding the reeks of wine and weird people like you.

Kaeya: Cheer up, hehe

Diluc: Mind you're own fucking business. I'll just leave now.

Every time Diluc and Kaeya are next to each other theres a 20% they could start a fight both verbally and physically. How annoying.