First Kiss

Kaeya: Look Diluc its Jean! Your his boyfriend aren't you~

Diluc: Kaeyaaa shh! She's going to know i like her Kaeya!!

Kaeya: Oh Jean!!

Jean: Hi you two! How are you?

Eula: Greetings.

Barbar: Helloow! 

She hid behind her sisters back. The 5 of them ran and played together. All of them got tired and sat down under a bushy tree. It was a sunny yet breezy weather Barbara and Eula was picking flowers near them so Kaeya wanted to join them. Jean and Diluc sat next together talking about school, family and siblings, just like any other 12 year old kids would talk about. Jean was slowly approaching Diluc's hand brushing her hand through the grass slowly touching his fingers.

Diluc noticed what she was doing but tried to not realize she was touching him. He lifted her hand from her touch and held her hand. You could hear the little gasps from both of them. Diluc's heart raced so fast and Jean was no difference. Eula and Kaeya was peeking from afar watching them with baby Barbara.

Kaeya: Come on!!! Todays the day! Get a camera or something!

He whispered loudly

Eula: Shhh! I got the camera!!

Barbara: mmh? Hwat?

Back to Diluc and Jean.

Jean: Diluc, its- its rather a fine weather to be outside today right?

Diluc: Its a shame no events are happening today r-right? How shameful.

Jean: Diluc.. Theres been somethi- something in my mind and i've  been meaning to tell you but i never got the courage. 

Diluc: Oh. Me too.

Jean: Diluc..I like you. You know what i mean by that right? I'm sorry this is so-

Diluc: i..like you too Jean. 

Flustered confused pre-teens starred at eachother, Jean slowly leans in for a kiss? Diluc was almost hesistant for a minute since he wasn't ready to kiss her?!? But life is short he leans in too and bumps he nose and kissing her. She was so surprise he kissed her back. 10 seconds later they both looked to the side quickly as possible.

Diluc: Jean! I kissed you!

Jean: I'm not aloud to do that!

She said covering her mouth

Diluc: I don't know if i'm aloud,

Jean: Diluc! My mom is going to be so upset! Also we have a dinner together tonight, what are we going to tell them! my goodness!

Diluc: Oh, typica Jean. Don't overthink it Jean, its not like we're going to be- i don't know.

Kaeya: Eula oh my god. I am going to faint!

Eula: DONT RUIN THEIR MOMENT ICE BOY! Ya got the photo?

Kaeya: mmh! Yes, we can show them later.

Barbara: hush!

Back to them

Jean: I love you Diluc 

Diluc: I love you even more

Jean was nuzzling her nose into Diluc's shoulder trying to calm herself down. Suddenly she thought 'why is it so quite?'

Jean: Diluc?

Diluc: Yeah?

Jean: Wheres Eula, Kaeya and Barbara?

Diluc: Oh no did we lost them?