Jean's problems

A month later, it was a New Year and everything is normal. Diluc had a mission in Liyue so he was gone for about 4 days but he's suppose to come back later tonight.

At KOFHQ:

Jean: 3 Abyss Herald's!? you've got to be joking Amber-

Amber: No! Im not! I couldn't fight 3 of them so i ran but they kept chasing me for 200m!

Jean: Get my sword Amber,

Amber: nope.

Jean: Wait what. I'll get it myself then

Amber: No! You're not allowed to do any battle missions these 7 Months!

Jean: But its my duty-

Eula: Jean that's enough

She interrupted the conversation

Eula: Lisa, Kaeya, Amber and I can do this, now please stay here. You still have loads of paperwork,

Jean: But- fine i get it.. Be careful don't forget to bring food

Amber: Alright mom! hehe joking

Jean: Bring some knights with you! hmph-

Jean worked until around 10pm but then she decided to stay in her office. She came outside to take a breath and came back in. 

Jean: Is Diluc back? Oh nope never. mind i have so much work left.

Jean was getting a bit tired but wanted to finish her work and made some coffee. It was making her sick but she needs it. It was a flash but surprise it was already the next morning. She made her way to Dawn Winery to see Diluc.

Jean: Dil- Diluc! Your home!

Diluc: Jean where were you?!

Jean: Oh- uhm i was at work- And i have to leave in a couple of minutes after i shower

Diluc: What? Calm down Jean you can sleep in you know..?

Jean: I gotta work- Also how do i even hide my stomach now?

Diluc: I just realized how- uhm developed it is- Maybe take a BREAK. You cant just come home shower and go back to work, did you even have dinner or lunch yesterday?

Jean: Its fin-

She yawned

Diluc: Maybe go to work this noon.

Jean: Ah- good ide- i'm going to-

She threw up again for about thirty minutes in the bathroom

Diluc: Jean shower eat then sleep.

Jean: oh fine-

She did all of that and stood next to her bed messaging her scalp. Diluc went to massage her but then started to kiss her neck.

Jean: Diluc- mmh~

Diluc: Thats enough for you now. Go sleep

Jean: oh fine. Diluc look the 8 week is pretty insane i can feel it see? 

She sat down in her bed rubbing her bump, its not really small anymore.

Diluc: I wonder how it'll look like.. and Jean i was just thinking. its not official or anything but can i marry you after your done with the pregnancy?

Jean: Diluc i- of. course! that was on my mind too you know.. huh.

Diluc kissed her forehead and went to go wine tasteting

At angel's share, the usual alcoholic bunch was there

Kaeya: Oh my look who's here, future da-

Diluc: Im going too fucking slap you.

Back to Jean's pov

I saw him leave so i sneak out the back door and went to work, Adeline almost caught me but i got away. This bump is really uncomfortable i sighed. I just want Diluc to kiss me.. Well clearing those thoughts i started my work with only about 75 sheets of work. I had cramps the whole day but tried to brush it out, i talked to Lisa because i thought i would stop thinking about the pain. 

I went home around only 9:30pm to see Diluc not home so i just slept first. Its exhausting, but i could just take maternity leave, still though its not that i trust other people its just- sigh i don't know..

authors note

GIVE BABY NAMES REC AND GENDER PLS ANW SHORT CHAP TY FOR READING<3