Citizens of Mondstadt

Jean and Diluc was back from the hospital leaving Jean with Deja vu but overall she was fine only 3 weeks in. The people in Mondstadt city had them as the main attention, everyone was looking at them and it was getting awkward between the two lovers. They walked opposite ways but still was being starred. Just a few seconds later Jean felt something sharp in her hips, her clothes got a bit ripped but she was finding the target who shot her.

Diluc: Jean fatui agents over there

Jean: Wait what? Here in the city?!

She ran to them to swirl anemo and their electro and cryo elements. Diluc suddenly jump from above doing a plunge attack infused with pyro. He was taking care of the cryo fatui agent until he saw Jean struggling to break the shield with anemo.

Jean: No its fine..just leave the rest to me i can break this shield! Get the other one idiot. You cant break it with pyro.

Diluc: Jean-

Not long a third one revealed itself from behind the cryo one. Kaeya was going outside to see the fuss and was surprise to see what was happening.

Kaeya: My my the agents at it again might as well help defeat the pyro one.

He used his elemental skill to hit the pyro one to shock both of them.

Kaeya: Hello~ may i help?

Jean: barbatos! oh uh Kaeya? you sh- scared me. Just focus on the pyr-pyro one i guess.

Diluc: What.

3 Minutes later they all finished.

Kaeya: Still got it Diluc?

Diluc: The fuck do you mean?!

Kaeya: You have anger issues get some help pfft-

Jean: I feel like we're being starred by everyone.

Diluc: Thats because we are.

Kaeya: and this is the part where i leave.. BYE-!

Jean: Lets just walk..

So they take a stroll down Mondstadt city's streets.

Diluc: So Jean. You know Donna right?

Jean: oh yeah that girl who broke into your house..

Diluc: So yesterday she yelled my name and called me a.. Dilf. and everyone heard it 

Jean: WHAT? D-Dilf?!

Diluc: so thats something.

Jeanl Wait isn't the meaning of dilf is someone older than you who at least has one child? I read that in the dictionary.

Diluc: ANYWAYS.  Kaeya is so disgusting,

Jean: You cant just call some- 

Klee: Master Jean!!! Hiii..!

Jean: Oh hi Klee! Your back from Dragonspine?

Klee: Well yes but i wanna stay there with Albedo!

Diluc: You cant just move to Dragonspine.

Klee: Albedo said i can stay for longer though! So i'm going to take my stuff there! bye Master Jean! Bye Master Diluc!

Jean: She's so grown up and independent. I guess she doesn't need me anymore 

Diluc: Jean- You sound like a sentimental mom sending of their kids to train for the knight

Jean: DILUC!