SNEZHNAYA!

Diluc and Jean we're in Liyue harbor to get to Snezhnaya, they we're boarding on this huge ship and it was a 6-8 hour long process getting there.

Jean: So Diluc what are you doing in Snezhnaya?

Diluc: Wine, some politic's and clan stuff.

Jean: What, really? Politic's?

Diluc: Yeah some thing between shipping Mondstadt to Snezhnaya how has need a legal clarifications.  They offered me to open a factory there but i declined

Jean: Factory? What the hell...

They both had some talk and it felt like hundreds of hour getting there and finally they arrived.

Jean: Oh where's my coat? oh never mind.

Diluc: Its like Dragonspine but colder..

Jean: Its freezing! oh look at those big mountains..

Diluc: Pretty.

Diluc went to finish her bussines meanwhile  Jean walked around in the city, it was so cold. You could see the house's decorated with Christmas. There was kids playing snowball fights and drinking hot chocolate. Jean was thinking about Klee since she was in the Irodori festival (the event rn) with Albedo and Venti.

Jean went to get a hotel booked and took a hot shower before picking up Diluc.

Diluc: Jean i'm over here!

He shouted

Jean: Oh there you are. How did it go?

Diluc: Went okay, but they're testing the shipping tomorrow.

Jean: I booked a hotel right there, but i have to do some mission's and well inspect where the Fatui are located.

Diluc: What?

Jean: I just got the job delivered to me, you wanna come?

Diluc: Lets go then

They walked deep into a pathway surrounded by tall mountains and prepare to battle the Fatui agents.

Jean: Diluc, don't be an idiot.

Jean slashes her sword on them and used her elemental skill. Diluc fought with silence, and he spaced out for about 15 seconds.  Jean still heard Fatui agent sounds but no sounds of claymore slashes sounds.

Jean: Diluc? Diluc! Dont space out we're in a middle of a combat! Diluc!

Diluc: Shoot-

They finished up and since it felt like a snow blizzard they head to the hotel. After arriving there Diluc kept smilling at himself.

Jean: Smilling to yourself?

Diluc: Oh nothing-

Jean: Go take a shower your dirty.

Diluc finished his shower a few minutes later and went to lay on the bed with Jean, she was reading a book.

Jean: Diluc its so cold, can i hug you? your so warm

Diluc: oh? sure i'll get some extra blankets first.. done.

They snuggled for awhile 

Jean: You look so cute, look at your rosy cheeks and nose,

Diluc: Look at yourself then.

Diluc kissed her, and went to sleep. Jean was warm as a little spoon.

Next morning Diluc saw the hotel room was clean.

Jean: Hey good morning, didn't wanna wake you up.

Diluc: Oh after the test and one more meeting we should go back, its almost Christmas.

Jean: Yeah i know

They finished packing and Diluc went to sign one last paper after the wine shipping was done and they both head back to Mondstadt.

at Dawn Winery

Diluc: Oh my god the Christmas tree holy crap-

Jean: Diluc thats so big- for what though??

Diluc: Theres going to be people over like  Kaeya, Klee, Albedo and Barbara.

Jean: Kaeya? 

Diluc: I don't have much people to invite,

Jean: I mean Christmas is in like 2 weeks

 Everything leads to another and now suddenly they're in bed. Diluc was the one kissing Jean this time, he gently pushes her on to the bed. 

Diluc's pov:

Her lips we're so soft they smelled like strawberries. I help Jean untie her hair and i just froze for a second.

Jean: Diluc? are you okay..?

Diluc: I-uhm..

Jean: Do you want me to switch places or?

Diluc: Ah- uhm s-sure..i-im sorry-

Jean: Its fine..

Jean's pov: What the? is he okay.. I pushed him down, and kissed him. I got of the bed and so did him, i took of my clothes except two crucial things.

Diluc: J-jean

Jean: What is it? 

Diluc: can you-

(keeping it holy okay :))

Next morning...

Jean: Diluc wake up, oh my archons! its already 11AM, oh crap i'm late for work oh no-

Diluc: What? Jean it's Sunday..

Jean: Oh i'm so sorry, oh by the way i'm going Christmas shopping later with Lisa. Need or want anything?

Diluc: Oh some- wait no i have that. Nothing. you need mora?

Jean: Huh? no i can pay

Jean took a shower and got ready to go outside. She could see Diluc drinking some hot chocolate. 

kiss on the cheeks

Jean: Bye! i'll be back in a few hour

Diluc: Be careful!