Downhill

Jean woke up alone in the cold mansion of Dawn Winery everything was she was squinting her eyes that had eye bags,  she woke up from the pain in her stomach and chest. She went to the dark bathroom since it was 3 in the morning, she fell down and the last thing that caught her eyes we're blood. 

Jean's pov:

I woke up to hear quiet worried whispering, something was in my arm but i cant open my eyes. I felt so weak and the only thing i could say with my eyes are open are "where am i?" nurses rush to me explaining that i had a misscarrige. I was so tired i couldn't express anything. I think i was alone, i couldn't hear anyones voice honestly. I closed my eyes again and when i opened them i saw Diluc? Is that him? He was in shock when he saw me

Jean: What happen? Where am i?

Diluc: Your- 

he hesitates to say

Diluc: There was a internal bleeding and your pregnancy..failed. As in other words a miscarriged.

I heard that i lost the baby but it finally hit me, my heart aches and i feel tears start rolling down my whole face. I could feel my tears drop to the bedsheets, i tried to hid it by closing my. face with my arms. But eventually Diluc grabbed my hand and held it.

Jean: i cant believe it.. i'm so sorry.

i continue to sob like a tall child, Diluc hugged me and said its okay. But is it really okay? 

Diluc: It was nobody's fault, at least you dont have child right?

Jean: I wanted to. what the fu- i'm sorry

He went to hug me

Diluc: Jean just focus on yourself. The nurse could explain everything in detail. If your concern about work don't think about it i'll take over work for you i guess.

All i could do was sit there feeling hopeless, crying. I saw Diluc leave. It feels so cold, i'm tired.

mentions of su1cide

Still Jean's pov:

I've been thinking about killing myself, because i thought that i am a burden. I wasn't even suppose to be grandmaster. Diluc was the one who was suppose to be grandmaster. I will never be good enough, will i?

(some of these are from her actual voice lines)

Diluc's pov:

I entered the quite headquarters of the knights of favonius- i sighed and opened the door to my- office. I saw Lisa and Kaeya getting some books. I tried to ignore them but i mean-

Diluc: Shut-

Lisa: Oh finee~ huh! lets go then Kaeya

Kaeya: What are you even doing here?

They left, although Lisa probably knew about the whole thing.  I did my work quickly as possible and went to see Jean that night. I saw her cuddled up in the blanket reading some letter. I asked the nurse if i could come inside and she allowed it. I walked slowly and when she saw me, Jean sat up opened her arms. I walked a bit faster and hugged her. 

Jean: Diluc- I want to go home. The nurse said i could so take me home please.

Diluc: If the nurse says so.

3 persons pov;

They went to Dawn Winery, it was a stormy night. Jean was sitting in their bed sipping tea. Jean felt like she fell into an abyss of depression. She he heard a knock to see Diluc coming in with a bowl of food.

Diluc: good evening. I bought food. I'll place it in the table.

Jean: Can you lay next to me?

So he did.

Diluc: Everything happen in a flash.

Jean: Did they even tried to save it?!

She cried

Diluc: They we're trying to save you.

Jean gasps

Jean: Oh. Diluc its been such a rollercoaster, i feel like i'm the one to blame.

She kissed him and hugged him. Mix feelings in her heart. Jean ate in bed overthinking and just feeling like shes slowly loosing her momentum in life. She has so many things greatful for but Jean has may emotions hid on that perfect image of Mondstadt knight. It was getting very late so she decided to sleep.

Diluc's pov: 

I gaze her sleeping face, her eyes are swollen from crying. I went outside and took a deep breath, it hurts my heart aches. Do i just let everyone down? Thats seems about right. I'm a dissapointment. 

We told everyone who knew what happen the other day. The shame in both of our eyes, we avoided eye contact and hoped everything would be back to normal. And it somehow did.

No one's pov:

Jean fell into a unhealthy depression and work life balance once again

Diluc was same on the other hand. It was a repeat every single day.

In the end.. they we're both tired.

Jean was thinking about marrying her lover since she thought they could help one another. She needed a change and went to buy a ring. Maybe propose tonight? tommorrow? next week? i'll just do it when ever i find the perfect time. She smiled a bit after saying that.

IM RLLY SRRY HAVING A AUTHORS BLOCK RN