𝓪𝓬𝓽 3

Humans were strange creatures, unable to survive without the presence of a higher entity, without being handed orders. Since the dawn of time they invented beings greater than themselves, for the sake of their sanity, and yet, they began to fear the products of their imagination. Wars were fought in their names, lives were sacrificed to keep them docile and peaceful. Humans had created a power they simply couldn't understand, and when said power walked beside them, they turned on it, and the respectful fear was soon replaced with a massacre.

The Egyptians, however, treated their Gods with nothing but blind faith. Pyramids were constructed in their honour, massive monuments were erected to serve as a constant reminder of their strength and power - people dedicated their lives to pleasing the Gods, gave their lives on command without hesitancy or thought. Or, at least, they seemed too.

As it turns out, the Egyptians weren't too happy about being treated like slaves by the God that walked amongst them, and so they set a trap. For centuries they had aided the God, performed rituals to help him gain more power, so when the time came for the next ritual came, they knew what they needed to do.

The God became weak as he absorbed the power of yet another somewhat like himself, though perhaps slightly nicer to look at, and it was at that point the pyramid specifically designed for this ritual came crumbling down on top of him.

The Egyptians were free from their shackles at last, and the land hadn't had a celebration as big as that one for centuries.

The God survived the force of four million tons of stone that he became buried under. Dormant, but not quite dead. It would be another five and a half thousand years before he awoke, and he finally did, he had a plan. He would seek out other Gods like himself, and together they would wipe out their lesser species, together they would be equals and rule as such.

But who exactly would there be to rule?

X-MEN : APOCALYPSE

RETURNING

mika abdalla AS jennifer jones - SWIFT

evan peters AS peter maximoff - QUICKSILVER

michael fassenbender AS erik lehnsherr - MAGNETO

james mcavoy AS charles xavier - PROFESSOR X

jennifer lawerence AS raven - MYSTIQUE

nicholas hoult AS hank mccoy - BEAST

lucas till AS alex summers - HAVOC

INTRODUCING

oscar issac AS apocalypse

sophie turner AS jean grey - PHOENIX

alexander shipp AS ororo munroe - STORM

tye sheridan AS scott summers - CYCLOPS

ben hardy AS warren worthington - ANGEL 2.0

kodi smitt-mcphee AS kurt wagner - NIGHTCRAWLER

josh helman AS william stryker

oliva munn AS betsy braddock - PSYLOCKE

carolina bartczack as nina gurzsky

|☆| ~ |☆| ~ |☆|

let the fun begin....