Chapter 1:

Note to reader: I do not own any of the pictures at the beginning of each chapter. I searched pictures from google images.
Also, I post a new chapter every Monday and Friday I will post another chapter. When I pass 100 reads, I will select another day to release another chapter.
Thank you and enjoy Stay With Me.

Louis' POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I groan and roll over and hit the snooze on my alarm. I sleep an extra five minutes before it sounds again.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I wake up and turn off my alarm before slowly rolling out of bed.

I shuffle into my bathroom where my gerbils have their insanely large cage with tubes connect two cages together.

"Charley isn't looking so great" says one of our maids, Jewel.

I sigh and frown looking into the cage. Charley is my first gerbil. He is almost a year old and I think it's almost his time. Since I've got him, I've got four others: Jeffery, Mack, Larry, and one my sister named Kerry.

I sigh again seeing Charley laying in the middle of the cage breathing heavily, "Poor thing."

"I'm planning on going with Evan to the vet today while your away at school" she says.

Evan is our go-to guy. He helps my sister and I out with out homework, goes shopping for anything we need including clothes and food. He is like our butler but he prefers not to be referred to as a butler.

I nod and frown, "Mind texting me when you get back from the vet? Charley is my first little guy. I want to know what's wrong with him" I ask Jewel.

She nods, "Sure thing, Louis. Hurry up, you're father will get mad at you if you don't get out on time and receive another tardy" she says sternly before walking out of my bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I peer into the cage and Charley looks up at me, "Don't worry, bud. Everything is ok... It's going to be ok" I sigh, a tear rolling down my cheek.

I knew it was time for him. He hasn't been doing well for the past few days and today, I'm afraid, maybe be one of his lasts.

I shake my head, trying to feel better about the situation and start getting ready for my classes.

I use the bathroom, brush my teeth, fix my hair up using gel and smile in the mirror. I spray on some cologne and put on deodorant. (Picture of what Louis looks like at beginning)

I walk out of the bathroom and pull on a tshirt, and some shorts, grab my keys, say bye to my parents and get into my car.

I park in my normal parking spot, first spot in the front. My father insisted that I got that spot so he paid the school to put up a sign saying "Parking for Louis Tomlinson Only: All Violators Will Be Towed". Sadly, my dad wasn't joking about towing anyone. He told Evan to swing by my spot everyday and if my car wasn't parked there and someone else's was, he would call a tow company to tow the car. Word eventually went around the school and no one parked there after three idiots did.

I walk into school and head to my locker.

"Hey Louis!"

"Hi Lou!"

"Sass Master! What's up?!"

I wave at everyone and say hi to them when they say hi to me. I guess you could say that I'm a popular kid at school. All the girls want to date me and all the guys want to be me.

Why? Because my family is rich. No other reason, really. If it wasn't that my father owns five car dealerships, I would be a nobody.

"Hey sexy" a familiar voice says behind me.