Chapter 4:

Louis POV:
Fifteen minutes go by and I go check on the Styles'.

"How's everything?" I ask them.

"Great! Thank you so much Louis. I'm glad Harry found such a great friends. He usually has some trouble making friends. No one wants to be friends with a homeless kid I guess" Harry's dad says and Harry glares at him.

"Well, Harry is like my best friend! It's what friends do! I'll be letting you enjoy your dinner. To pay you go to the front, just so you know but you don't have to pay just bring me the check" I say. They nod and smile and I walk back over to Ginger.

"What's gotten into Mr. Louis the Tommo Tomlinson? He is so nice. I like it" she says as I join her behind the front desk.

"What do you mean, Snappy?"

"You're being nice to that family... And I know you aren't friends with that boy. He isn't your type" she smirks as a family enters.

"Hi! How many tonight?" I ask them.

"Six, we aren't all here though... Waiting on three more" says the women.

"Sure, just have a seat in the waiting area until your full party is here" I say. They say thanks and sit down.

"And what's my type, Mrs I Know Everything" I ask putting my hand to my chin acting like I'd love to hear what she said.

"You're type is a typical popular. You're popular: captain of the football team, friends with co-captain Zayn Malik. And your girlfriend is a cheerleader. Wait! Head cheerleader in that case. You've got it all! Even the money! Your whole family has money! And you're helping out a poor family? Don't get me wrong I think that's incredibly nice but it isn't you, Louis. It isn't" she says.

"Maybe I want to change though" I suggest.

"Yeah? If you want to change so bad, tell Zayn you aren't his best friend and that kid is" she says.

"What? No! Zayn's my best friend! No one else!"

"Then get off the football team. Tell coach you are changing" she suggests.

"Football is my life. If I quite, my scholarship to the Uni wouldn't qualify" I say.

I've worked so hard to be the best on my team and I got a scholarship to a local Uni to play football for them. Then after college, I want to play professionally for the Doncaster Rovers.

One time, I got the lucky experience to play on the Rovers' field! I had entered a competition, sending in a ten minute highlight video of my best plays of one game. In grade 10, they called and said I got accepted.

My family and I drove out to Doncaster and I got my own jersey with my name and a number 12 on it. Then I met my teammates that were chosen from local areas like me. Then my team met with another team that flew in from Ireland and we played a match. My team won because of me scoring 6 out of the 8 goals.

"Then break up with El" she says, breaking into my thoughts.

I swallow hard, I've thought of that. I've thought many times about breaking up with Eleanor and asking out Ginger.

"Uh" I say and think of something to say.

"See why don't you do that? You could date someone who oh I don't know... Isn't popular" she chuckles, "Here's something for a total change, I see your future boyfriend sitting over there" she smirks and points to Harry.

"Oh gosh no! I wouldn't ever go out with a guy! I'm not gay Ginger Snap!" I say and she chuckles.

"I'm serious. Break up with her... Do you honestly love her?" she asks me.

I ponder over it and before I could respond, someone else walks into the door.

They talk to the family waiting and exchange hellos before walking up to us, "All 6 are here" smiles a man.

"Great! Ginger here wil take you to table...." I look down at the seating chart, "Table 29" I say, more to Ginger than the man.

She glares and me, grabs six menus and walks them off to their table. I sit on the stool that's there and pull out my phone and text El.

Hey

Hey Louis! Done tutoring that stupid guy?

Uh yeah, I'm at my uncles restaurant.

I'm in the area! I'll meet you there!

Uh yeah, but when you get here, we have to talk

Ok! I'll see you there :)

K bye

Bye baby

Ginger comes back and sighs, "Well do you?"

"Huh? Do I what?"

"Do you honestly like Eleanor! Louis wake up" she says, lightly punching my arm.

"Owww" I say and rub the area she punched me, "I don't love her but she's nice to be around."

"No, she's too controlling. Louis, I know she is. Just by what you tell me. But I know you're too scared to ruin your reputation so you won't do it even though you know I'm right. Like I always am" she says.

"Yeah? Wanna bet? She is coming here right now and she will be leaving after I break up with her" I smirk.

"Yeah ok! One of your plans that ALWAYS works, right?" she chuckles.

"Yeah! Look here she is now... Get ready because Louis Tomlinson is going to be single in five minutes" I say seeing Eleanor coming through the door.

"Sure" says Ginger and she chuckles and walks away.

"Hey Louis!" smiles El and she hugs me.

"Let's talk outside, El" I say and lead her outside.

"So what do you wanna talk about, babe?" she asks sitting on one of the lounge chairs.

"Well, listen... This is... Not as hard as I thought... Eleanor, I'm breaking up with you" I say.

She laughs, "You're funny, Louis. I though you said you were breaking up with me" she smiles.

"Uh, because I did" I say and she stops laughing.

"Wait, you were serious?" she asks and I nod, "What?! You can't break up with me... Louis, we are perfect for each other! I'm head cheerleader and your captain of the football team! You're suppose to marry me and I'm going to be a teacher and you're gonna play football professionally! Louis!"

"I guess we aren't so perfect and when the hell did I say we are getting married! Eleanor, you're crazy" I say and turn around and start walking inside.

"Louis! Don't leave me or you'll regret it" she calls to me.

"Yeah ok" I say and smirk as Ginger shakes her head at me.