Chapter 2:

Louis POV:
I walk into the class room where I have to tutor the freshmen and sit down at a desk, "Hi there, Louis" says the teacher the the room belongs to.

"Sup" I say carelessly. I sit and tap a pencil on the desk waiting for him to come. It's taking him forever. He is always late.

The door swings open and he walks in. He is wearing a blue, button up Polo shirt and jeans. (Pic of what his is wearing at beginning) I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Ah! Welcome Harry! Louis was waiting patiently for you! I'll be next door if you two need me. So try not to need me" says the teacher and walks past Harry and out the door.

"Sit" I say and effortlessly spin a desk so that it faces me and I point to it

He nods and sits in the chair and pulls out his paper, "Look! I got a 92 on my test!" he says showing me the test with a big A- on the front and a circled 92.

"Cool" I say, not really caring what he got, "What do you need help with today, Harry?"

"Working with these fractions. I don't get how to do them" he frowns looking down at the practice worksheet full of multiplying and dividing fractions.

"Really?! Fractions are so fucking easy!!" I say and take the paper and review his work he already started doing, "Wrong, wrong, wrong... Right! Oh wait, my math wasn't right... Wrong. Damn, you suck" I say.

"Thanks" he says sarcastically, "That's why I'm here, Lou."

"Woah, woah, woah! Wait! Do not call me Lou... I'm Louis that's all you get to call me" I inform him.

"Sorry, I heard other people calling you that. I just thought you wouldn't mind" he says shyly.

"Yea, well you can't call me that" I tell him, "So for this first one here, you didn't change the sign. When you divide fractions, you change from division to multiplication. Didn't your teacher tell you that?" I ask him.

"Yeah! It's coming back then you use the reciprocal of the first fraction?" he confirms.

I shake my head, "Second. Think of it as... Fixing your hair for instance. I see you doing it all the time! Leave the first fraction the same, change the sign then flip! Leave your hair how it is, change it and move it off to the side then flip your hair."

"Hmm, I didn't think of that..." he says and does the hair flip.

"You got the hair thing down, now do the next problem" I tell him.

He goes through the hair flip thing and then scribbles something on his paper. He slides the paper across the desks and shows me his work.

I carefully review his work and then look up at him and smile, "You got it! Now do the rest of the page! Tell me if you get stuck" I say and pull out my phone and start texting.

Half an hour later, he finishes and I check it over, "Perfect! You got them all right, Harry..." I say and he smiles and hisses and "Yesss"

I chuckle and look at my watch, "Times up, let's go" I say and grab my backpack and wait for him to gather his things.

"Thanks, that hair thing really helps" he says, "That was what I was most confused about, you know?"

I nod and we walk out of the classroom and out to the parking lot, "See you next week then, Harry" I say and walk to my car.

I get in and my phone rings.

I turn on my car and answer my phone, "Talk to me" I say as I answer the call.

"Louis, it's me" says Jewel.

"Hey, Jewel what u- oh how's Charley?" I ask forgetting all about my gerbil.

"Charley is fine! His diet is just a little off. He needs more protein so Evan went to the store and got him some protein powder that you need to put on his food everyday. And to make sure he gets all the protein and not any of the other gerbils, Evan also got another separate cage" she informs me.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. It felt good to know he was ok and going to survive, "That's great news, Jewel! Thank you so much" I say happily.

"Yeah, the vet said luckily we brought him in when we did, any later and he probably wouldn't have made it. Oh! And Evan got him a little wooden chew because he was good at the vet" she says and I smile.

Evan always had a heart for those gerbils. Our butler, Steven didn't. Her hated all animals. That why we don't have a dog or cat. Just gerbils and my sister has a few fish.

"Thanks, Jewel. I'm coming home now anyways, be there in a few" I say.

"Alright, Lou... See you then" she says and hangs up. I buckle my seat belt and start leaving the school.

As I'm about to leave the property, I see someone walking. I could recognize that stupid blue polo anywhere. It was Harry. I pull over off to the side where he was walking and roll down the window.

He quickly turns, pulling out his earphones and starts sprinting down the sidewalk.

"Mate! Where are you going?!" I call to him. He stops hearing my voice and comes up to the car and stand in the window, "Louis?"

"Yeah, you need a ride?" I ask him.

"No, no, I'm fine. I was just going to walk. My home isn't that far" he says looking away, avoiding eye contact.

"You're lying" I say and his eyes widen and looks up at me.

"What? No, I'm not. I live down the road" he says nervously.

"Harry, you aren't fooling anyone" I say, "Now get in, I'm driving you home."

"Uh, I uh... I don't have money with me for gas" he says.

"Yeah, neither do I but my dad does. He pays for my gas" I say, "Stop resisting it and get in" I say starting to get annoyed.

He rolls his eyes and groans opening the door and getting in, "Are you sure it's ok?"

I nod, "Positive! So left or right" I ask.

"Uh, right" he says.

I drive a little and turn right and Harry fills me in on the directions.

"You can stop here. I'll walk the rest" he says but I don't stop.

"No, it's ok, I can drop you at your house" I say.

"No, please" he says but I ignore him and keep driving.

A man, woman and little girl sit on the side of the road eating something out of thermos'.

I frown, "That's so sad" I say softly and pull to the side of the road.

"Thanks" he says and opens the door.

"Mate! What are you doing! I wasn't going to let you out here. I was getting some money from my wallet to give to that family. They seem like they need a little extra" I tell him and pull out my wallet and fish around, pulling out fifty pounds.

"I'll bring it to them" he says getting out.

"No, I want to do it, it's nice to see how happy they get" I smile and get out on my side.

"No, please Louis, I'll give it to- fifty pounds?" he asks seeing all the money.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter, it's my dad's money anyways" I say and walk to his side.

"No, we don't need th- I mean you can't give them that much" he tells me.

"Sure I can! If you're scared, stay in the car. But it's a family. They obviously aren't joking" I say and start walking towards the family.

Harry mumbles something and follows behind me.