Chapter 11:

Louis POV:
As Thursday rolled around, I was figuring out if I should go to the tutoring classroom for Harry or not. I had practice today but coach understood why I always came late.

I decided to ditch Harry and focus on what I really wanted to do with my life.

In the locker room, I quickly changed into my practice clothes and grabbed my soccer ball and ran out the tunnel.

I looked across the field to see the team stretching and talking.

"Hey coach!" I exclaim coming up behind Coach Jefferson who was writing something down on his binder.

"Hey! Just the person I was looking for!" he says and shows me his board, "Starting line up for tomorrow's practice game."

I look over it for my name first. It's not there.

I chuckle, "Coach, you made a mistake" I tell him.

"Umm, no I didn't" he says looking at the board.

"Mate, my names not there. You put..." my voice trails off when I read who's name is where mine should be.

"Yeah! I put Harry down. The new guy, you know" he says.

My heart stops. I was thinking of avoiding him to just get over him. It's been hard but going strong. That is until now.

"You didn't tell me he made the team! I told you he wouldn't be good enough" I say.

"Well I'm coach, not you... Sorry Louis" he says.

"Wow" I say bitterly and roll my eyes before running off.

I start running around the track. I exit out the open fence and I just run. I know I'm gonna get in trouble but it doesn't matter because I'm not starting.

I go around to the back of the school. I usually go here if I get mad at someone or something.

There are a few people smoking, others spraying graffiti on the walls.

I look around and go to me corner I usually hang out in. I pull out my phone, lean against the wall and go through Twitter.

I look over at this couple making out a few feet away from me. I don't think anything of it and just discard it. Until I notice who is making out.

I look over agains and my heart stops. It's Harry.

I go over and push the guy he is kissing out of the way.

"Hey! Mate!" he says.

I ignore him and look at Harry, "What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing someone. Louis, what is your problem?" he asks, "Oh shit, sorry! Tutoring. I forgot" he says.

I shake my head, "No why are you kissing him?"

"Mate, really? Harry and I are dating. We got together Tuesday" says the boy.

"Oh..." I trail off, "Louis, you made it clear to me that you don't like me or want to be seen by me... Liam does though" he says.

"You're Liam, I'm guessing" I say. He nods. "Well, um, you need to get to practice..."

"Ok, I'll be there soon" he says.

"No, you are going now" I say and grab his hand and drag him to the field.

"Hey!" He says, "Bye Liam! I'll Skype you!"

"Stop talking to him" I say angrily.

"And why should I? He is my boyfriend... You aren't. You had your chance" he says.