Chapter 6:

Louis POV:
I walk into school and head to my locker just like every normal day. With one exception: Eleanor isn't here. I'm ok with that. It's just... Different.

I had texted Ginger earlier this morning, telling her I'd be at my locker and where my locker was. She told me that when she got her schedule, she would meet me there.

"Hey, sorry about the break up... I heard she dumped you pretty bad" Zayn says as I get to my locker. He is already at his locker and taking books out and putting books in.

I put in the combo for my locker before swinging it open, "Excuse me? She didn't break up with me! I broke up with her" I chuckle and take out some books.

"Not to what she is saying... Look" he says pulling out his phone. He goes through this texts and finds his conversation with her. He shows me the phone... She started the messaging:

Omg! Did you hear?!

Hear what? Why are you texting me?

Well, I caught Louis cheating on me

What? Louis was cheating on you?! With who?

That stupid waitress from his uncles restaurant. I found them making out in the back.

What?! Wow! I didn't think he would do that and I'm surprised he never told me.

Well yeah! I told him right there that we were done. He started crying and begged for me back.

What? That doesn't even sound like Louis. He just goes with the flow.

No. He broke down. Balling his eyes out.

Wow, that sucks.

Yeah, so we should get together. Head cheerleader and co-captain of the football team? Make good popularity ;)

Ha! No thanks, I don't like to be filthy seconds but if you ever wanna hook up, I'm your guy.

K baby :)

I hand his phone back "That's not at all how it went. I broke up with her. I didn't cheat on her at all. I've never kissed Ginger. Now I would love to kiss her but I haven't. She doesn't want to and I respect that" I say and close my locker and lock it.

"You chose the best words at the moment" Zayn says and pats my back, "See you after first."

I look behind me and see Ginger standing there, "Ginger Snap!" I exclaim and hug her tightly.

She chuckles and hugs me back, "Louis!! Stop!! Get off please" she says.

I stop hugging her and scan her. She looks beautiful today, well everyday.

"Come with me, I need to clear something up with El" I say and grab her hand and lead her out of the hall and into another building.

I catch Ginger up on everything that happened with her lying about the break up and her saying I cheated on her. Also about the Zayn and El hooking up but she didn't care, I could tell.

"Hey! Eleanor!" I call to her seeing her with her stupid friends.

She spins around and sees me and rolls her eyes then sees Ginger and gets nervous.

"I already dumped you... Stop begging for me back" she says, trying to keep her cool.

"Try again! I didn't cheat on you! I was the one who broke up with you. You had a tantrum and left. Sorry that I'm the bigger person here and was mature about it instead of making up lies and then trying to date my best friend! That's right everyone! Eleanor Calder here, tried to get with my best friend after I broke up with her" I tell people who gathered around to watch.

"Wow! You're the mature one, Louis. Lying about what happened last night" she says.

"Really?" I turn to Ginger, "Miss Ginger, you were there to see her get mad at me last night while I was perfectly fine... Is this true?"

She nods her head and Eleanor glares at her before I continue, "And about the trying to hook up with Zayn, I bet you wouldn't mind, since it never happened, to pull up your conversation with Zayn last night" I say turning back to El.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he lies, "I didn't text Zayn at all last night."

"Yeah you did" says Zayn coming behind her.

She spins around, "Zayn hi!"

"You told me your version of breaking up and tried to get together with me... Which I declined! And I believe Lou. If he said he broke up with you, then I believe him..." Zayn says and stands next to me

'Ooos' and 'Burnnnn" came from people in the surrounding crowd.

"Whatever, we are over Louis" she says, trying to get the last word, but I wasn't going to let that happen

"It was over when I broke up with you last night" I smirk, sending more 'burn' and 'oooos' through the the crowd.

Eleanor huffs and stomps away with all her friends and I high five Zayn and some other guys from class or the football team.

"Wow, Louis... That was a bit rude" says Ginger and looks down at her schedule and the walks away.

"Mate..." says Zayn and I realize I hurt her somehow.

I groan, "I'll catch up with you at lunch, mate" I say and run after Ginger.

"Ginger... Hey, Ging" I say and walk next to her, "Snappy, what did I do?"

"Nothing" she smirks and chuckles.

"Wait what?! You weren't hurt?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "No, I just needed to get away from so many people" she says, "So I guess Louis Tommo, captain of the football team is walking me to class?"

"No... Louis Tomlinson, your boss's nephew is walking you to class" I correct her.

"You know Louis, you can have anything and everything you want. Any girl. Any number. Any date. Anything. But yet you choose me and your so down to earth too. You don't let your popularity get in the way of your personality. I like that" she smiles and stops in front of a classroom, "This is my stop."

"Thanks but why are you going in so early? The bell hasn't rang yet."

"I want to meet my teacher and get everything I need for class" she chuckles, "Bye Louis."

"Bye, Ginger Snap" I smile and wink at her. She bites her bottom lip to keep from smiling and walks into her class.