Chapter 8:

Louis POV:
"So who am I trying out?" I ask coach and he points to someone in the sea of boys.

As everyone clears away, a boy with brown curly hair looks up: Harry.

My eyes widen in shock. Why is he trying out?

"Ok, then" I say.

"Louis, this is-"

"Harry, we know each other. I tutor him" I say.

"Oh, well I hope there won't be a problem and you two get along" says coach and blows his whistle and runs off with the rest of the boys.

"Why are you trying out?" I ask my voice quivering.

"I-I wanted to be on the team... With you" he says shyly, stepping forward so we were closer.

"Look, about last night, nothing meant anything... Get it? I don't want you going around telling people what happened, got it?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't. Trust me. I just wanted to be with you. I thought you felt the same" he says.

"No! I don't. I have no idea what we got ourselves into that night and I'm not sure about you but it meant nothing to mean and that's how it'll remain" I say a little harsh.

*flashback*
After dinner, I invited Harry and his sister to my house so Harry and I could hang out and his sister and my sister could hang out.

I brought Harry up to my room and we sat on the bed talking.

I was laying down on my pillows and he was sitting on the edge, his legs crossed.

"So how are you doing in your math?" I awkwardly asked him.

He nods, "Pretty good, you're a really good helper."

I chuckle, "Thanks, I try" I smirk.

"Did you break up with Eleanor tonight? I heard her yelling at you" he asks suddenly.

"Erm, uh, yeah. Something like that" I say scratching the back of my head, "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious" he says and looks away.

I sit up a little, "So, how do you do it? How are you homeless?"

He looks around my room avoiding my question.

"Harry" I say, snapping him out of it.

"Sorry, yeah. I'm homeless but at night there's this shelter that opens around nine. My sister and I can stay there the night but my parents since they are over 18, they can't" he explains.

"Wow... I'm sorry" I say softly scooting next to him, "Must be hard."

"Yeah, but since there are a few kids that come from the same situation and they are same ages, you end up making friends" he says, "I don't have any friends at school, though. I'm known as the looser, geeky kid. But at the shelter, I'm pretty cool."

I chuckle, thinking of Harry being cool, "Wow, interesting thought."

He laughs, "thanks" he says sarcastically and looks up at me, "You're funny, Louis."

"Thank you, you're not to bad yourself" I smile and he chuckles and pats my leg like I did to him earlier.

Things suddenly become different between us. His hand lingers on my thigh and my breath gets caught.

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine, "You've got, pretty eyes, Louis" he says softly.

"You too" I say before we press our lips fiercely against each other's.