Chapter 17:

Louis POV:
"Wait, so what you're telling me is that you were gay?" laughs Ginger.

I frown, "Yeah but not anymore. Like I said, it was a weird time for me. But look where it got me. I'm here, captain of the football team, best friend with one of the best defenders on my team and best of all, I got the hottest girl in school as my girlfriend" i smirk.

"Thanks but you aren't just gay for a few months and then you're not. Louis, you're bi" she tells me, "Have you even had any... feelings for Zayn or anyone?"

"Zayn?! No! He is my friend. Listen Ginger, I haven't had a feeling for a boy ever since grade 8 and then that's it. Trust me" I say.

She sighs then smiles, "Well how did you get to this massive house?"

"Oh mum remarried and we moved in with my new dad. He has tons of money now. That's why we live in a huge house with fifty thousand maids and butlers" I exaggerate.

Ginger chuckles, "Well, is everything going good with them?"

"Yeah, they get along really well" I tell her.

"That's nice" she smiles and her phone buzzes with a text. She opens and reads it, "Oh Louis, I have to go" she frowns.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

She laughs, "Because I have to go home and take care of my little brother."

"Right, I'll walk you out to your car" I offer.

"Thanks" she smiles and I take her hand and lead her downstairs.

I walk her to her car. By now, the sun has set and the street lights are on. There are a few people walking their dogs or just getting home from dinner.

Ginger leans her back against the car door, "Today has been... Interesting" she chuckles.

"Yeah, but something good happened out of it" I say taking her hands in mine.

"Louis, have you always liked me or are you using me to make Eleanor jealous?"

I chuckle and take a deep breath, "Well, if you want my complete honesty: yes" I say and looks down.

"That's what I thought" she says rolling her eyes, "Bye Louis."

"Wait, I'm kidding! I really am! If I wanted to stay with Eleanor I would have. And if I wanted her back, she would have taken me back. But I don't want El. I want you" I smile.

I see a grin forming, "You're a jerk" she chuckles.

"Am I a cute jerk?"

"Very cute" she smiles.

I brush a piece of her hair off her face and then I tilt her head up towards me and I lean down to kiss her.

"Excuse me, why are you parked in front of- Oh pardon me Mister Louis" says a maid coming from behind the house just in time so that our lips barely touch.

I pull away quickly and Ginger bites her lip and takes a deep breath.

"I didn't mean to interrupt, Mister Louis" she says.

"You didn't interrupt, what do you want?"

"I just didn't know who's car was out here. I was about to call a tow truck but I didn't know it was Mister Louis's friend" she says.

"Yeah, don't tow this car, ok?" I ask her.

"Yes, Mister Louis. I leave you two alone. Have a good night" she smiles and scurries inside.

"I thought maids were nice... Not people trying to tow my car" Ginger chuckles just as the maid was out of earshot.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever... Where were we, though?" I smirk and lean down.

"We were at the point where I was about to leave. Bye Louis" she smiles and opens the door.

I roll my eyes and help her get in. I close the door for her and she rolls open the window, "I don't get a kiss goodbye?" she asks sticking her head out the window.

"You were the one who didn't want one" I chuckle and lean over to kiss her.

She quickly pecks my lips and pulls away, "Bye Louis" she smiles.

I wave and step away from the car so she can drive off. I watch as she puts the car in gear and rolls up the window. She starts driving away and waves at me through the window.

As her car goes out of sight, I walk inside the house. I go upstairs and into my room. I quickly change out of my clothes and into some gym shorts and turn on the tv before laying down.

A knock comes at my door, "It's open" I say.

"Hi there, love" says my mum stepping in.

"Hi mum!" I smile and sit up, "What's up?"

"Rosie just told me you-"

"Who's Rosie? Is she one of your friends?" I ask, cutting her off.

"No, hunny, Rosie is one of the maids" she explains, "But she told me you have a new girlfriend. She saw you kissing her" she smiles.

"Yeah, so?"

"Who is she?" she asks happily and sits on my bed after closing the door.

I chuckle, "Just a girl who goes to my school. She is really nice" I smile.

"Why didn't you introduce me? I met El" she asks.

"I don't know mum, she stayed for only a little. Next time I will" I tell her.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I say and she smiles.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone. So you aren't playing in tomorrow's game?"

"I think I am. I'll get back with you on that" I tell her.

"Ok, bye Louis" she smiles and leaves.

I yawn and turn off my tv and the lights. I lay down take out my phone. I have four new messages.

Zayn:
What happened with you and Ginger? Any fun? ;)

Ginger:
Hey Louis, thanks for inviting me over and all, I enjoyed our time. I'm going to bed early, I'm tired. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye! :)

Zayn:
You there mate? Oh wait.... You're probably doing something with Ginger. That a boy!

Harry:
Louis, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go off on you like that. Hope you aren't mad because I like you as just friends.

I decided to text everyone back:

To Zayn:
Nothing happened, mate... She had to go early but I did give her a kiss goodbye if you care. Lol

To Ginger:
Ok I will see you tomorrow! Gnite!!

To Harry:
No worries, mate. I still consider you a friend.

Harry:
Good. I didn't mean any of it I swear.

So you aren't quitting football and tutoring?

No I am quitting football but mum says I have to go to tutoring to keep up my grades :(

Ok, but please don't quite football... You're good at it.

I don't know. Let me sleep on it.

Ok. I gtg. Bye Harry

Bye Louis