Chapter 10:

Louis' POV:
As I got to school, people were pointing at me and laughing. I don't know why.

"You're gay?!" exclaims Zayn coming up behind me.

I quickly turn around, "No! What?!" (Pic at beginning)

He hands me the newspaper and sure enough, front page "Captain of the Football Team is Gay?" followed by a long story.

"What the hell?"

I begin to read the article and can't believe that that little twerp, even though I erased that picture, still got away with just a story.

Captain of the football team, Louis Tomlinson, was spotted yesterday by yours truly doing some... interesting things with another boy.
Hearing noises coming from the hallway, I went into the boys locker room to try and help someone who might need it. I soon figured out, no one was in need for help... Louis seemed to already be 'helping' another naked boy in the showers.
The two boys were exchanging long, lingering kisses, touched each other inappropriately, and even grinded into each other.
Is this who you want your football team to be led by? Is it? A gay Louis Tomlinson? I think not.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim after reading it.

"Tell me this isn't true, Louis" he says, trying to not believe the story.

Of course, I lie to him, "No! I don't know what this reporter was even thinking of! I didn't even take a shower last night at school!"

"Look, that's the kid who published this" Zayn says pointing to the little blonde boy I took the camera from yesterday.

A bunch of people surrounded him, asking him questions about me being gay and what he saw.

I push through the crowd and grab the kid by the collar on his shirt.

"Hey here he is now!" he exclaims.

I lift the kid up and slam him against the wall, he lets out a gasp of air as he suddenly knows how serious this is going to be.

"Mate! Chill out!" he says nervously.

"Chill out?! You wrote a article that is NOT TRUE about me being gay!" I yell, "I'm not gay and I never will be!"

"I'm just telling the people what I saw!" he defends himself.

"You didn't even see anything! After practice I. Went. Home" I say, making myself clear.

"You need to clear all this up before I beat the hell out of you! Understand me, Irish Boy?!"

He nods, "I'll publish something tomorrow about you not being gay" he says.

I nod and release him, dropping him and his legs give out when he hits the floor.

I shake my head and turn around and see everyone staring at me, "Hey Irish, here's your first story! Tell them that you made up that whole thing!"

I grab him by his ear and yank him up so he is standing on his own, "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" he exclaims. I let got of his ear so he can talk, "Sorry guys, but I made up that story to save my spot in the newspaper comity. Louis Tomlinson is not gay, he is totally straight. I'm sorry" he says. They all groan and walk away.

"If something like this EVER happens again, I will beat the shit out of you" I say angrily.

He nods, "Understood."

I roll my eyes and furiously walk away. A few people chuckle and point at me but I glare at them, making them stop.

"So, you're gay?" chuckles Ginger behind me.