Chapter 5:

Louis POV:
"I still can't believe you broke up with her" says Ginger.

I am Skyping her off my Mac and eating a sandwich (Pic at beginning), "Gotta do whattcha gotta do" I say, my mouth full.

"Louis" she whines, "close your mouth, you fool" she laughs.

"IM NO FOOL! YOU ARE THE FOOL!" I yell playfully.

"Louis!" she yells, throwing off her gold Beats.

"Sorry, was I too loud?" I ask her and she nods, "MAYBE I SHOULD BE QUIETER!!" I yell when she puts her ear phone back on causing her to throw them off again.

"Seriously?! Lou! Stop" she says sternly and I just give her a devilish smile.

"You're funny when you're mad, you know that?"

"Louis... Stop" she says.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything" I chuckle and take another bite of my sandwich.

"Stop flirting with me. If you broke up with Eleanor just to try and get with me, it won't work" she says and my heart sinks.

I frown and snap my fingers "Shucks! You figured out my devious plan" I say in the most southern accent I could, causing her to roll her eyes.

"I don't know how, but you always make me laugh" she smiles. 

"Good, I'm glad I can make you laugh" I smile back.

"Ginger!!! Get down here and take care of Steph!" I hear her mom yell.

"Alright, I'll be right down!" she calls down, "Sorry, Lou... I have to go take care of my baby sister" she frowns.

"Oh ok, text me later tonight?" I ask her.

She smiles and nod, "I will... Bye, Lou" she smiles before closing her laptop.

I sigh and jump when Lucy, a maid, comes in, "Oh! Excuse a me, mister Tomlinson" she says in her thick Italian accent.

"Oh you're fine, Lucy... Don't worry about my room tonight. I'm just going to go to bed now anyways" I tell her.

She nods, "Mister Tomlinson, is you sure?"

I nod getting irritated, "Yea, please just leave, I'm fine today."

"Yes mister Tomlinson" she says and exists the room.

I groan and get up. I remove my shirt and look at my bare chest in the mirror. I look at the scar on my side and run my fingers over it. I frown, memories coming back to me.

---
"No stop! Leave me alone!" I hear my mum yell at my dad.

I rub my eyes, just waking up. I look down at myself, my homework papers all spread over my bed. I push them all off and get up. I chuckle at the red marks that the books made on my bare skin.

"Leave me alone! Stop pushing me around!" I hear her yell again.

I groan and walk down the spiral staircase.

"Why can't you just get a job?! You are so lazy and don't do shit! I have to provide for this family!" yells my dad.

I get to the bottom and see that my dad has been drinking, his eyes bloodshot.

"Not like you have any problem providing! You own ten billion car dealerships! We have money! I don't know why you're yelling at me!" my mom yells back.

"I'm yelling because I'm so done doing everything while your sitting home on your ass! I came home today to see you not even move from where you were when I left! Get off your fat ass and do something!" he yells.

My little sister comes over to me and hugs my side, "Why do they always have to fight?"

"I don't know..."

---
I shake my head and pull off my pants and slide on some gym shorts and then climb back into my bed.

I make sure my alarm is set for tomorrow. I plug in my phone and turn off the light by clapping twice. The light shuts off and I turn on my side and close my eyes.

I start to slowly doze off when my bed vibrates from a text from my phone. I pull my phone out from under my pillow.

I turn the brightness down so that my eyes don't burn and I look at the text. It's from Ginger.

Think you can Skype me?

No, I'm in bed trying to sleep. If it's super important I can turn back on my Mac.

Well, I'm not sure it matters. Not sure if you will want to text or talk face to face.

Well text me. Lol I'm here anyways.

Ok here it is: I'm going to be transferring to your school! :) I'm going to start my first day tomorrow!

Holy shit! That's amazing! I'll text you in the morning and we can meet up somewhere!

Sounds great! Talk to you then :)

Alright! Night, Ginger Snap :)

Night, Lou ;)

I smile. I'm so excited for tomorrow. I close my phone and slide it back under my pillow, roll on my side and close my eyes.