Chapter 18:

Louis POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I groan at the annoying noise blaring from my alarm clock. I reach over and press snooze before my head hits the pillow and I fall asleep again.

"Time to get up" says someone laying next to me.

I look over and jump, seeing Harry's shirtless body grinning next to me, "What the heck?! Harry, what are you doing in my bed?!"

He chuckles, "You're funny, Lou" he says before leaning over and kissing me softly.

I pull away, "I thought that we were just friends" I ask him.

"Yeah, we were but then you came to my house and picked me up. Remember?"

"No, but then what happened?" I asked eager to find out what I did idiotically last night.

He smiles, "We made out and you broke up with Ginger and told everyone you were gay for me" he says.

"You're joking, right?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No, you were happy with the idea last night... What's gotten into you babe?"

"No, no, no! Don't babe me! I'm not you babe... I'm Gingers babe" I tell him and I get out of bed.

"Not anymore..." he says.

"What? No! This isn't real! Tell me this isn't real, Harry!"

"Oh it's real! It is really real" he smiles and gets up and goes towards me.

"No, get away from me" I tell him and step back.

"C'mon" he urges.

"No, leave me alone!"

"C'mon, Louis... You're going to be late" he says.

"What? Late for what? Late for what?!"

"Late for school silly! Now c'mon get up" he says but it isn't his voice. It's my mum's.

"Ah!" I exclaim waking up in sweat. I look around the room... No Harry.

"Looked like you were having quite the dream there. C'mon Louis, you're going to be late for school" says my mum and she exits the room.

I swallow hard and get up. I look at the clock. I'm fifteen minutes late. I shrug and start my shower.

I take a quick shower and get dressed then go downstairs, "Louis, your sister and Evan are waiting in the car for you! Hurry" says Jewel handing me my lunch.

"Thanks" I say and take the lunch, "What is it?"

"Ham and cheese" she smiles, "Made it myself! Bye!"

I run out the door, "Looks like I'm buying my lunch today" I say to myself before getting in the car.

"Late, Tomlinson" says Evan pulling away from the house.

"Yeah, whatever" I say.

"Mum said I can get dropped off first so I'm not late" says my sister who is sitting in the front.

"Oh no! Now I get to miss the beginning of class" I say sarcastically, "Damn now I can't see Ginger" I add under my breath.

Ten minutes later, we are in the carline to drop her off.

Another ten minutes go by and we are on our way to my school. I get a text from Ginger:

Where are you?!

I'm sorry. I woke up late and my sister had to be dropped off first. :/ but I'm on my way now

Yeah well first period started already. I'll have to tell you what happened in the morning.