Chapter 21:

Louis POV:

I stare at Harry and make a move... a risky one.

I pull him to me and kiss him. I kissed him like my life depended on it, which I felt it did.

Harry pulls away and his eyes look over at my mum and then at me, "Bye" he says and runs out of the room and downstairs.

"No!" I call to him but it is no use.

"I didn't know he was more than a friend" says my mum after a moment of silence.

I shake my head, "He isn't" I say and turn and go back into the bathroom.

Mum cleans me up pretty well and I tell her about the guys chasing me and everything. She thinks I have a broken nose due to the swelling around my eyes.

"You're lucky you didn't get yourself killed by those boys" she tells me after I look decent.

I sigh, "I know" I say looking down.

"I mean golf clubs, Louis, who did it?"

"I told you I don't know who they are" I lie.

"Louis, you need to find out soon, these kids need to be punished for what they did to you, baby" she says softly.

I sigh, "I know, I'm sorry" I say.

"Its not your fault baby" she says, "Well, just lay down and try to sleep or something."

I nod and walk into my room and lay down on the bed. I turn on the tv and my mum walks out.

I pull out my phone and text Harry:

Harry, please come back

No

Harry please!

No

Why!? Harry please!

I said no, Louis... Im with Liam now leave me alone

Liam?

Yeah, my boyfriend.

Oh

I explained that I helped you and he said it was ok...so bye

Harry you cant leave me like this... I love you

There was no reply so I texted again:

Harry? Where are you?

Again, no reply:

Harry please respond!

Harry?

Harry was is what I said?

I'm sorry Harry!

He still doesn't reply and I guess he is angry with me. I sigh and look up at the roof and I loose it. I start crying my eyes out.

I blew it with Harry. I love him so much and I blew it!

My phone rings and its Harry.

"Harry?! Harry I'm so sorry! Was it something I said?" I ask without even saying hi.

"Shut up, Louis!" he says through tears, "Liam saw those messages and he was angry with me!"

To say a little bit of me wasn't excited that he is angry with Harry, "I'm sorry?"

"No! You aren't! Liam fucking broke up with me, Louis! I loved him!" he cries even harder and it breaks my heart.

"No, I'm sorry, I really am" I lie.

"Just shut up! Don't talk to me, Louis" he says and hangs up.

I burst into tears and I can't stop.

I cry for three hours straight, I can't stop until I eventually cry myself to sleep.

I can't believe this happened to me.